I stayed at the Caribbean Paradise Inn for 2 nights before meeting friends at Beaches. I chose the hotel because of the price and because I wanted some quiet time. Jean Luc was extremely accommodating and helpful! The rooms were clean, quiet, cool (a MUST!) and comfortable. The bathroom in my room (#113) was newly tiled and had dual vanities/sinks which was very nice. I enjoyed my stay and will definitely be back. It was a wonderful place to regroup and relax. Very close to the Grace Bay Club where there was beach access. My room had a mini fridge which was a wonderful surprise since I had brought snacks and drinks! I too, enjoyed visiting with the resort cat which I named TC.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Undiscovered Paradise awaits you at the Turks & Caicos Islands. Small and beautiful, we are known as the best little hotel in the Turks and Caicos Islands. Caribbean Paradise Inn is only a 3-5 minutes walk from one of the 10 best rated beaches of the world, Grace Bay Beach, a 12 mile stretch of white sand and breathtaking turquoise sea. From the moment of arrival you will feel welcome and at home at this exceptionally charming Inn. Enjoy the personal touch that only an owner operated Inn can provide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Caribbean Paradise Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribbean Paradise Hotel Providenciales
- Caribbean Paradise Providenciales
- Caribbean Paradise Inn Turks And Caicos/Providenciales