“Quiet and Quaint”

Caribbean Paradise Inn
Ranked #27 of 44 Hotels in Providenciales
Reviewed June 14, 2013

I stayed at the Caribbean Paradise Inn for 2 nights before meeting friends at Beaches. I chose the hotel because of the price and because I wanted some quiet time. Jean Luc was extremely accommodating and helpful! The rooms were clean, quiet, cool (a MUST!) and comfortable. The bathroom in my room (#113) was newly tiled and had dual vanities/sinks which was very nice. I enjoyed my stay and will definitely be back. It was a wonderful place to regroup and relax. Very close to the Grace Bay Club where there was beach access. My room had a mini fridge which was a wonderful surprise since I had brought snacks and drinks! I too, enjoyed visiting with the resort cat which I named TC.

Room Tip: Room 113 overlooked the pool/ courtyard. It was quiet and loved the balcony for coffee and reading...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank mamafly

Reviewed May 30, 2013

Me and my friends were always talking about going to Turks and Caicos but kept putting it off. We then found a Groupon deal that we could not resist and ended up at the Caribbean Paradise Inn. Jean Luc and Wen took great care of us!! Wen is definitely awesome, anything you need, she is there to provide!!! Breakfast was available every morning. The hotel is small but very relaxing and the beach is literally 2 to 3 minutes away. The power went out while we were there but Jean Luc and Wen did everything they could to make us feel comfortable. We are headed back this year and staying at the Caribbean Paradise Inn again....we plan to make this a yearly trip.

Room Tip: We had the top level corner unit...not much of a view but quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Jinkz
Reviewed May 28, 2013

This is our second time visiting Provo and of course we wanted to stay at the Caribbean Paradise Inn. Owner Jean-Luc is extremely attentive to any request and is always willing to chat and offer advice on activities. He remembered us from last year and that personal touch makes you want to go back again. The location is very convenient to the beach and, if you have a car, you can get around to pretty much anywhere on the island. I recommend this place to everyone considering Turks & Caicos. We'll be there NEXT YEAR!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 28, 2013

This is a quiet, very clean little place. The owner, Jean Luc, is very attentive to his guests and will do whatever he can to make your stay as pleasant as possible. The staff are very pleasant and helpful. The resort cat (didn't get her name) is always around and will tolerate an occasional petting. I think she only speaks French!
The property is just a short walk to the beach and the walk to the shopping and restaurant area is longer, but doable. The restaurant next door is good but obscenely expensive.
Recommend getting a rental car so less expensive dining options will be available.
As Jean Luc will tell you, this is not a 5 star property so if you're looking for that sort of fancy resort, you're probably better off going elsewhere. If you're looking for a small, quiet, intimate sort of setting, then Caribbean Paradise Inn is a good choice.
Jean Luc is having the pool deck resurfaced with a non-slip sort of surface so the pool will be unavailable for several days. Check the resort web site for details.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Although living on the Island, this is the place I like to go to and relax from all the stress, I call it, "My Hide Away" clean, relaxing and really nice pool. I recommend this place. This is great spot for people who don't want to stay at an impersonal all inclusive hotel. The rooms are amzi g the view is such as plce for honneymoon or just have a fun relaxing time with frends, family or just in couple. A really nice restaurant on property. Casino just a 2 min walk away. Just steps from one of the most beautiful beaches in the world with great swimming and warm water.

Room Tip: I usually ask for a back room
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Aubrey F
Reviewed May 11, 2013

This was my 4th trip to Providenciales in 3 years. The island truly is the closest you'll come to Paradise. As I've stated in previous reviews, Provo is not a place to party or have an exciting night life. It is a non-commercialized paradise, with calm aqua clear water, beach sand as white and soft as powdered sugar, with the most amazing cuisine. If your looking for a places to to relax and rejuvenate the Caicos Island's are it.

Now, As far as the Caribbean Paradise Inn, I can only assume it's rated so highly because of the cost, and perhaps if your lucky enough to get one of the few remodeled rooms. If you like Motel 6, then this might be acceptable to you. I had checked reviews and pics prior to booking, (please see my pictures of OUR room, so you know that there is a chance of what you might be getting). We were not so lucky. I booked the trip last minute, needing some R&R desperately. Our usual hotel had no availability. I saw the reviews and decided to book. I have traveled to many hotels both in US and in Caribean/Mexico. I prefer to stay in 3.5-4 star hotels. I would put the Caribbean Paradise Inn at a 2. Our room was on the bottom floor with our sliding glass doors opening up to a small cement slab looking straight on to pool. Slightly to my right however, not more than 30 feet was the outside garden restaurant Coyaba's. I chose to stand outside I was listening to the table conversations and could tell you what was on their plates. Uncomfortable for myself and the diners. I started to change in my room and realized they also had a view of my room. The room itself was dank and dark. Honestly didn't want to sit on the polyester bed spreads with crinkly plastic wrapped mattress. The lighting was poor giving the room a yellow/orange hue. It had traditional red tile floor. The Bathroom however, was the final deal breaker for me. Mold in grout and tile, some outside lattice was placed over gaping hole in ceiling ( see Pic), a tube of yellow water was draining in corner of shower. My spouse and I went to dinner, as it was a birthday celebration for her, and directly after called and booked a different hotel right around the corner. We packed our bags and left in the night. The front of the hotel has a pull down cover, similar to those in the inner city to prevent break-in's and we were given a code to get through the side gate. No one is available after 9 pm.

In the morning we went back and spoke with the owner and his wife. They are a very polite and warm couple truly wanting to know what they could do to make our stay better. I explained the room was just not comparable to where we usually stay. He asked where we were staying, and when we told him he said "oh well that is why...it is twice what you paid here for the night!" That is true. We paid $240/night vs the Caribbean Paradise $150. He said we cannot compete with that. He asked what was wrong with the room. I explained the proximity to the diner's tables, the room itself and the bathroom. I have never stayed in a hotel that has signs posted int he room not to drink the tap water!!! I explained this was not the remodeled room pictured on trip advisor. Again the owners were pleasant, I felt badly to be complaining I had no intention of insulting them. I just feel I spent a lot to come on vacation, to be upset or unsettled in the room,not feel the shower was clean would have ruined the trip.

Upon return to the States, Expedia attempted to get a refund for at least the other 5 days we had paid for, but the owners refused stating nothing was wrong with the room. If you are comfortable in a hotel similar to a Motel 6, then you'd be comfortable here. As I said the owners are pleasant and friendly. I have NO IDEA what view they are talking about. PLEASE PLEASE do not go to this hotel for a honeymoon. It is an absolutely beautiful island. There are very reasonably affordable hotels with a better quality rooms.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
6  Thank reenrn
Reviewed May 10, 2013

This is great spot for people who don't want to stay at an impersonal all inclusive hotel. This Inn has friendly staff and owner JeanLuc who are helpful and always willing to give you a warm smile. Just steps from one of the most beautiful beaches in the world with great swimming and warm water. You'll find it nice and quiet for sleeping and spending a few hours lazing by the pool. We loved this place. We recommend it highly, can't wait to go back some day.

Room Tip: Our room included a kitchenette which was great for the odd breakfast, lunch or snack.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple