Having a kitchen is pretty important for a trip to TCI, and having an outdoor one is an absolute pleasure! Especially surrounded by beautiful trees and flowers. We stayed 5 nights at the Caribbean Paradise Inn and all were wonderful. We loved the intimate privacy of the location and look forward to going back. The owner (Jean Luc) and the staff are extremely helpful and kind-- really a delight. Great location to stay if you're a scuba-diver too-- as there's no need to be right on the beach if you're diving all day. Either way, the beach was only a skip away. It was also really convenient being close to all the restos and coffee shops!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Undiscovered Paradise awaits you at the Turks & Caicos Islands. Small and beautiful, we are known as the best little hotel in the Turks and Caicos Islands. Caribbean Paradise Inn is only a 3-5 minutes walk from one of the 10 best rated beaches of the world, Grace Bay Beach, a 12 mile stretch of white sand and breathtaking turquoise sea. From the moment of arrival you will feel welcome and at home at this exceptionally charming Inn. Enjoy the personal touch that only an owner operated Inn can provide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Caribbean Paradise Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribbean Paradise Hotel Providenciales
- Caribbean Paradise Providenciales
- Caribbean Paradise Inn Turks And Caicos/Providenciales