I chose to stay at Caribbean Paradise Inn because it was what I was looking for according to the previous TripAdvisor reviews. It was exactly what I wanted, the price affordable, clean, quiet, very comfortable place. Best of all, very helpful owner who will make effort to help with whatever you may need. The beach is less than 5 min walk away, I was there solo and walked to the beach several times a day and felt safe, even after dark. Caribbean Paradise Inn is not a luxurious 5 star hotel, but the best choice if you want to save on lodging and spend your money on water sports and other stuff instead. I loved my stay and wont stay anywhere else if I return to Providenciales.
Tip: Bring your own shampoo and conditioner, and lots of sunscreen.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Undiscovered Paradise awaits you at the Turks & Caicos Islands. Small and beautiful, we are known as the best little hotel in the Turks and Caicos Islands. Caribbean Paradise Inn is only a 3-5 minutes walk from one of the 10 best rated beaches of the world, Grace Bay Beach, a 12 mile stretch of white sand and breathtaking turquoise sea. From the moment of arrival you will feel welcome and at home at this exceptionally charming Inn. Enjoy the personal touch that only an owner operated Inn can provide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Caribbean Paradise Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribbean Paradise Hotel Providenciales
- Caribbean Paradise Providenciales
- Caribbean Paradise Inn Turks And Caicos/Providenciales