My wife and I stayed here for one night after a trip to Grand Turk and Salt Cay. The room was a bit tired but the air conditioner worked (albeit noisy) and the shower worked well with plenty of hot water. The check-in lady was super friendly and she gave us a good recommendation for dinner (Tiki Hut).
The location on the marina was quite picturesque. On the departure morning we walked around the area and noted several other restaurants within an easy walk of the hotel. A nice sandy beach was about 10-15 minute walk (need water shoes for the rocky water entrance). There seemed to be lots of water-based activities available in Turtle Cove.
Overall it met our objectives and we had a pleasant stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you're looking for the best hotel rates in Turks and Caicos, our comfortable, friendly accommodations, on Turtle Cove Marina, are perfect for you! Each unit is equipped with a mini refrigerator,microwave, coffee maker, iron and board and hairdryer. Free in room WiFi. There is so much activity just steps from your door. Yachts, bars, restaurants, car rentals, dive and fishing operators are all based at Turtle Cove Marina. Smiths Reef is only a 10 minute walk and the worlds most beautiful Grace Bay Beach is a 15 min walk. If you plan to spend your days SCUBA diving, fishing or exploring the nearby beaches, why not save money and stay at our friendly,newly renovated hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Turtle Cove Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Turtle Cove Hotel Providenciales
- Turtle Cove Resort
- Turtle Cove Inn Turks And Caicos/Providenciales