well, was forced to stay here based on a group decision for cheap rates.
Large and fast beatles in the room - check
Noxious odours, either of septic system or massive amounts of bleach - check
Tiny no-see-ums to leave your legs covered in bites - check (these weren't from bed bugs, which one person did have)
Laundy room left open all day with "clean" sheets lying on filthy tables - check
Check-in and front room help whenever they feel like it - check
Ants, ants and more ants - check
Ok, enough said, I honestly don't have a single positive thing to say about this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you're looking for the best hotel rates in Turks and Caicos, our comfortable, friendly accommodations, on Turtle Cove Marina, are perfect for you! Each unit is equipped with a mini refrigerator,microwave, coffee maker, iron and board and hairdryer. Free in room WiFi. There is so much activity just steps from your door. Yachts, bars, restaurants, car rentals, dive and fishing operators are all based at Turtle Cove Marina. Smiths Reef is only a 10 minute walk and the worlds most beautiful Grace Bay Beach is a 15 min walk. If you plan to spend your days SCUBA diving, fishing or exploring the nearby beaches, why not save money and stay at our friendly,newly renovated hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire and Expedia so you can book your Turtle Cove Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Turtle Cove Hotel Providenciales
- Turtle Cove Resort
- Turtle Cove Inn Turks And Caicos/Providenciales