My husband and I stayed here in Jan./13 as an overnight stop before flying to Grand Turk and again before we flew back home. It is not fancy but it is clean. Yes it is an older inn, for what we paid and it was only about 10 min. from the airport we found it very convenient. All other hotels, motels were twice the price.We had a second floor room facing the marina. We loved watching the yachts and fishing boats coming and going. Very quiet at night. There are some good restaurants all within walking distance. We took a scooter over to Grace Bay, which is not far at all. Provo is very expensive and we found this to be a good deal, especially when all we wanted to do was overnight.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you're looking for the best hotel rates in Turks and Caicos, our comfortable, friendly accommodations, on Turtle Cove Marina, are perfect for you! Each unit is equipped with a mini refrigerator,microwave, coffee maker, iron and board and hairdryer. Free in room WiFi. There is so much activity just steps from your door. Yachts, bars, restaurants, car rentals, dive and fishing operators are all based at Turtle Cove Marina. Smiths Reef is only a 10 minute walk and the worlds most beautiful Grace Bay Beach is a 15 min walk. If you plan to spend your days SCUBA diving, fishing or exploring the nearby beaches, why not save money and stay at our friendly,newly renovated hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Turtle Cove Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Turtle Cove Hotel Providenciales
- Turtle Cove Resort
- Turtle Cove Inn Turks And Caicos/Providenciales