This is a budget hotel, but one of the better ones I've stayed in. I was there for 10 days in June for a holiday and this hotel suited me perfectly. It's basic, but has everything you need, is well located and clean. I had a top floor room with a lovely view of the marina. The restaurant in the complex shut down on my 3rd night there, but I didn't really go there anyway, instead I rate Sharkbite bar and grille, 2 mins walk round the corner.
Turtle Cove is well located on the island, between the shops, Grace Bay beach, the airport etc. and it's not as touristy as the top end of Grace Bay where most of the hotels are.
If you want a Caribbean resort experience, this is probably not the place for you, but for anyone on a budget and especially with access to a car, this will suit your needs just fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you're looking for the best hotel rates in Turks and Caicos, our comfortable, friendly accommodations, on Turtle Cove Marina, are perfect for you! Each unit is equipped with a mini refrigerator,microwave, coffee maker, iron and board and hairdryer. Free in room WiFi. There is so much activity just steps from your door. Yachts, bars, restaurants, car rentals, dive and fishing operators are all based at Turtle Cove Marina. Smiths Reef is only a 10 minute walk and the worlds most beautiful Grace Bay Beach is a 15 min walk. If you plan to spend your days SCUBA diving, fishing or exploring the nearby beaches, why not save money and stay at our friendly,newly renovated hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Turtle Cove Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Turtle Cove Hotel Providenciales
- Turtle Cove Resort
- Turtle Cove Inn Turks And Caicos/Providenciales