I was at club med the last week in April 2005. This is my 2nd time to Turks, I was there the same time last year. The food and drinks is pretty good for having to feed 600 people--they say 450 guests and upto 130 GO's (I will talk about THEM later). The buffet style food will get a little boring after a while, but it actually has been the best selection and quality that I have seen at an all inclusive. The bar always pours good drinks, if you want stronger of weaker drinks you just ask, the GO's that work behind the bar don't care how much they serve....all that talk about watered down drinks is garbage.
The resort is starting to show its age, they are constantly renovating the place but it is mostly little touch ups here and there and sometimes it actually looks worse (I guess the hurricane did a bit of damage a little while ago and instead of fixing the roof they threw some shingles here and there, looks like garbage for now)
The ocean and sand is as you see in the pictures...amazing..enough said there.
I stayed in a renovated room, no big deal from the unrenovated. The renovated had a door in the shower room and that pretty much is it, the downsize is the bed they put in there are so small, it was like sleeping in a kids bed, the unrenovated rooms have bigger beds and only curtains for the showers, I would have stayed in either.
The only downfall to the resort was the attitude from the GO's and some of the guests. Last year everyone was happy go lucky, this year yikes! The GO's are only out to score...in the daytime when they are supposed be working they are all freindly, but at night look out, I was the competition and there was no questions about that. I have never seen such presistance to score with new gals on the block, I actually had on GO come up to a girl I was talking to and threaten her with a 24hr timelimit to sleep with him because he "felt this amazing connection with her", and I think the 7th time she said no, he tried someone new. Its bad to say but most of the GO's really are scum and you just got to let them know off the bat who the guest is and who works there for the guest. Some of the guests were pretty conceited, but that is normal everywhere.
Great place but if you leave the resort things get really expensive, seadoos are $140 hr, outragous since Cancun was only $50 hr during the high season.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An adult-only all inclusive resort in Turks & Caicos with gorgeous award-winning beaches and thrilling watersports. Travel to Club Med Turkoise with your friends or alone to enjoy an all-inclusive vacation in beachfront tropical scenery on the island of Providenciales, in the Caribbean Sea. Stay at this upscale all-inclusive adult resort and experience a vacation as carefree as exciting. Relax on a beach chair or indulge in the ultimate in water sports and fun activities. As one of the best all-inclusive resorts reserved exclusively for adults, this beautiful location is a destination that allows singles and couples to enjoy their getaway like they never have before. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp so you can book your Club Med Turkoise, Turks & Caicos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Turkoise, Turks And Caicos
- Club Med Turkoise, Turks & Caicos Hotel Providenciales
- Club Med Turks Caicos
- Club Med Providenciales
- Turks Caicos Club Med
- Providenciales Club Med
- Club Med Turkoise, Turks & Caicos Turks And Caicos/Providenciales