“Amazing As Usual!!”

Ranked #29 of 44 Hotels in Providenciales
Brooklyn, New York
“Amazing As Usual!!”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

I always go back to Turks and Caicos club med because every time i go i have a better time then the last. One of the guys that makes it a great experience there is Christian Ramirez he is amazing at everything he does there. When he's not helping running the village with mike clarke he's making sure the the guests have an amazing time. With all the times i have been to turks and caicos club med i really got a chance to make great friends with the GO team especially Mike Earland one of the chefs. All i can say is even when he is cooking he is always having an amazing time. He always has a smile on his face and it looks like he loves what he does espcecially loves to make the GMs happy. All i can say is if you want to go on vacation this is the place to go because everyone will take care of you especially Christian Ramirez! Enjoy your vacation

Room Tip: Everything is Amazing!!
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
3 Thank EricG92

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,168)
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed September 9, 2013

I have just returned from an amazing trip to Club Med Turkoise. From the moment we stepped out of the airport the GO team made my friends and I feel like we were VIPs! This was my first Club Med vacation, and it was more than a vacation, it was an experience! There were so many different activities to participate in, always lead by a GO with a smile on his or her face. Some of the GO standouts to me were Mike, Ansley, Manny, and Isaac. Marge at the reception desk was always there with a smile and an eagerness to help us out and to answer any and all questions. By far, Christian was the GO who was the most memorable. He went above and beyond to show our group a great time that we will never forget! One chef, Todd, even went out of his way to cook my friends and me a late night snack, which was a major plus because meals are not offered 24/7, which was one of very few downfalls to the resort. (I would recommend setting your alarm if you are a late sleeper because you will be left with limited options in the mornings) Another tip for groups is to call the resort to book your stay; there is a chance you can get your own room instead of having to bunk with a friend. Finally, if you are into themes, be sure to ask about the dress codes for each night. I was caught unaware in this regard. All in all the resort is lovely, the beaches are gorgeous and not overcrowded, and the staff is superb. I will definitely be back!

5 Thank MissCari
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed September 8, 2013

I went to Turks and Caicos Club Med for my Birthday with a group of girlfriends. We have never had such a great trip! The resort is old but the location on the beach couldn't be better. Not only is the location fabulous but the GO team is superb. They go above and beyond to make sure each guest feels welcomed and is having a great time. One person that stands out in particular is Christian he is the acting chief of the village. He made sure that we were having a great time at all times, was extremely accommodating, and gave great advice on places to explore outside the club. He makes the club med experience better than any club med I have ever been to. This was my 5th club med. Highly recommend this village.

3 Thank Suhes
Pleasant Hill, California, United States
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Amazing trip. Not only are the views incredible, but the staff gets the "over achiever" award for customer service. Within a day, you will become part of the family. This crew is the friendliest, and most involved group of employees I've ever come across. I really felt included.

The accomodations are basic, but who goes on vacation to sit in a hotel room.

Great food, fun, activities, friends await you at this hotel if. No worries about traveling solo - you wont be alone long if you get involved in all there is to do.

The people we met (both employees and guests) really made this a lasting vacation.

Fabulous job Turks Crew! Mike, Chrisitan, Ansley, Marc, Nick, Dillan, Mike, Todd, Christine, Tito, Ara, Patricia, Katrina, Manny, to name a few...........

4 Thank Gena M
Concord
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Best vacation ever! First impression was fabulous. Upon arrival about 15 club staff members were at the entrance waiting for us waving and smiling and had cold iced tea waiting for us as soon as we stepped off the shuttle.

A typical day may include great weather with a late afternoon shower that passes by about happy hour time. Tons of activities e.g. paddle board, windsurfing, sailing, diving, kayaking, trapeze, tennis, scuba and great aerobics classes taught by great instructors.

I really appreciated the lessons that were provided by Pierce for water sports, he was patient and kept us safe. Patricia ruled with abs & butt, Zumba and water aerobics, she was super social and even hung out with us on her day off. You can really tell that the staff loves what they do at Club Med, they always have a smile on their face and went over and above to make sure we had a great time.

Great diving the water is amazing and had a blast with Nick who took us on a fantastic underwater excursion but also tore it up on the dance floor with us all night long.

The food is great. Every night there is a different theme, Mexican, Italian, French, Caribbean etc.. the only complaint is my clothes are fitting tight. They also have great entertainment shows including, variety, comedy, trapeze and Broadway.

Overall customer service ranks very high. I mentioned to the Chief of the resort (Mike) that we were celebrating my friends birthday and he arranged a cake along with the singing staff to surprise my friend on the last evening after dinner.

I would highly recommend this resort for anyone, young, old, single or couples who really want to have fun and be social. If you want to stay in the room, this is not the place to come, the rooms are sufficient but no marble tubs here.

Overall the trip was unforgettable, it was the most beautiful beach I have ever seen. We were busy the whole time but the staff really deserves serious recognition:

Christian who took over as the Chief after Mike departed for his vacation did an incredible job.
Ansley for sports, Ara: sports and comedy, Hugo very sexy on the drums, Todd at Sharkys and Mike at the restaurant and Gustavo for keeping us well fed and mouthwatering desserts. Hanna, Manny, Dillon and Katrina for helping me overcome my fear of the trapeze. Marc & Tito at the bar who kept us well hydrated and Juliette at the front desk for her professional service.

There are so many reasons to come to Turks & Caicos but I will remember the friends we met along the way the most.

Great job to all at Turkoise.

Room Tip: Have low expectations: Sleep & Shower
4 Thank whosgoingtobali
Bixby, Oklahoma
Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

I wrote a review when first returning from Turkoise, but wanted to add that I just started a group that is coming to Turkoise late March 2014! We have around 9 so far with others interested. My cousin and I are 61 and 62, with all the others being late 20s to early 30s. So a variety of ages. We can't wait! I'm the only one who has been so far, but I know they'll love it as much as I did!

I've told them all about the average accommodations and that the resort is older, but I've also told them about the indescribable beach, great food, numerous activities and timely service with a smile! Can't wait to kayak, sail, snorkel and explore a little more on this trip!

The fact that I'm returning to Turkoise says a lot because I don't ordinarily go to the same place especially so soon! But, I'd go to Turkoise twice a year if I could afford it!

If you have any questions, I'd be happy to try to help!

• Stayed March 2013
2 Thank Zella R
Punta Gorda, FL
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Go here for the gorgeous beach and sea, the numerous activities, and the interesting people you will meet. Do not expect luxury accommodations or gourmet food all the time. This was our first all-inclusive and we thoroughly enjoyed it. Hubby got to play all day with the snorkeling, pool volleyball, sailing, etc. while wife read on the beach or by the pool. We always found good food to eat in the expansive buffet-style dining and the liquor we chose to drink (bourbon) was quite acceptable. I normally drink rum, but found their 'house (free)' rum to be terrible.

If you can adapt to the pros and cons of an older place like this which offers tremendous value for the dollar, you will be happy. If you simply have to have things a certain way, you will likely be disappointed. The staff, for the most part, goes out of its way to make your stay enjoyable, but they do have rules and you don't get them bent just for you.

They have nightly entertainment provided by the staff of GOs (gracious organizers) who have other duties during the day. The talent varies, but we were amazed at how good much of it was. If you expect Broadway, forget it. Like anything in life, it is your attitude that matters, so don't come here if you cannot adapt.

Room Tip: Very quiet by the snorkel/dive shack and beach is very private. A 4-5 minute walk to the bar and mai...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple