Ok so Club Med Turkoise is on the single most amazing beach that I have ever seen. Barely a person there and the color of the ocean is exactly Turkoise. Its the prettiest and most peaceful beach on the island, probably because CM has the largest strip of beach front Since they were the first major resort on the island. They always manage to find the best locations. I have done a bunch of Club Meds and here is what you can expect :
The property is tired. Tres Fatigue as the French say. But the rooms are fine, clean, comfy beds, tv, ac, etc. in the true spirit of Club Med, they are not encouraging you to spend your vacation inside, but when you are inside, it's more than fine.
The people are amazing. If you go, you must must must find Lorna. She knows everyone on the island, best restaurants, cab drivers, insider information and she is amazing. If the Club is listening, she is a special woman with an incredible spirit and the patience of a saint. She made our trip!
Food is very good - great if you eat what comes from the island or from France. Why anyone would eat white bread or a fake bagel on Tirks when there is so much wonderful pain aux raisins, white chocolate bread, croissants is beyond me? Also, skip the hot dogs and the burgers and go for the fresh fish, salad, roasted chicken, delicious French cheeses and fresh fruits and veggies.
The French wines on every table were lovely. Not vins ordinaries.
The service in general is on island time. Relax and stop tapping you key on the bar, they will get to you.
Our vacation was wonderful, relaxing and even though I love my own kids dearly, it's a kid free club which makes it even more peaceful. Tennis and activities are all included so its fun to do some activities, or not. Glad somepeople were all "hands up" but I wasn't and that was fine with me and the GOs. It's a great deal and the money we saved on travel, we put toward eating out every night - great restaurants all over the island and we found them to be fairly resonable.
As I indicated at the beginning, manage your expectations. It's not the Ritz but it's also not $800 a night and if you focus on what it offers and not what it is missing, you will have a great time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An adult-only all inclusive resort in Turks & Caicos with gorgeous award-winning beaches and thrilling watersports. Travel to Club Med Turkoise with your friends or alone to enjoy an all-inclusive vacation in beachfront tropical scenery on the island of Providenciales, in the Caribbean Sea. Stay at this upscale all-inclusive adult resort and experience a vacation as carefree as exciting. Relax on a beach chair or indulge in the ultimate in water sports and fun activities. As one of the best all-inclusive resorts reserved exclusively for adults, this beautiful location is a destination that allows singles and couples to enjoy their getaway like they never have before. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med and TravelUp so you can book your Club Med Turkoise, Turks & Caicos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Turkoise, Turks And Caicos
- Club Med Turkoise, Turks & Caicos Hotel Providenciales
- Club Med Turks Caicos
- Club Med Providenciales
- Turks Caicos Club Med
- Providenciales Club Med
- Club Med Turkoise, Turks & Caicos Turks And Caicos/Providenciales