I've heard of this place for several years and wanted to check it out because its adults only with a lot of singles.
My title basically says it all. I was there 4 nights and feel like I ran out of time to do everything, I want to go back and try the trapeze! Why not? I want to do the sailing lesson too.
I did the snorkeling excursion and it was fun. They take you off shore about 1/4 mile and you jump off the boat and swim around for 30 minutes.
So, I skipped the work out classes, how many calories can you burn doing water aerobics anyways?
I just ate and drank most of the time. I was pleasantly surprised by the food! (afraid it was going to be mediocre like the food on Royal Caribbean Voyager of the Seas, 7 nt Adriatic, cruise I took in '2011) BUT it was good , not 5 star, and they were always serving it up. I recommend the cheeseburgers at sharky's. My favorite.
If you want 5 star food you could always go off site for dinner.
The well drinks were weak, i liked the latte's at the main bar.
Rooms, I stayed in the A building which was close to everything, i believe the D building is the other building thats closest to the pool, bars, restaurants, front desk, etc. My room had two twin beds in it, coffee maker, mini fridge and flat panel tv. I dont care about rooms as long as they are clean.
Staff were awesome. I never did the club med thing before but i can see why people i met got there over and over again. They treat you really well.
Rides to and from the a/p were $15 with a van service and they were waiting for me when i got in, I didn't book them in advance, but they had my name on a list. I did book my return ride with the front desk at Club Med.
So, night life was fun. Every night they had a show like Vegas-themed, Acrobats one night and then it would turn into an outdoor party.
I never felt crowded, like I did on that Royal Caribbean cruise. Never had trouble getting a chair at the beach, didn't look too hard to get a bed by the pool either.
I thought it was a good mix of singles and couples. 50/50. Met a lot of nice people.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An adult-only all inclusive resort in Turks & Caicos with gorgeous award-winning beaches and thrilling watersports. Travel to Club Med Turkoise with your friends or alone to enjoy an all-inclusive vacation in beachfront tropical scenery on the island of Providenciales, in the Caribbean Sea. Stay at this upscale all-inclusive adult resort and experience a vacation as carefree as exciting. Relax on a beach chair or indulge in the ultimate in water sports and fun activities. As one of the best all-inclusive resorts reserved exclusively for adults, this beautiful location is a destination that allows singles and couples to enjoy their getaway like they never have before. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp so you can book your Club Med Turkoise, Turks & Caicos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Turkoise, Turks And Caicos
- Club Med Turkoise, Turks & Caicos Hotel Providenciales
- Club Med Turks Caicos
- Club Med Providenciales
- Turks Caicos Club Med
- Providenciales Club Med
- Club Med Turkoise, Turks & Caicos Turks And Caicos/Providenciales