My wife and I had a great time in our first experience with Club Med.
We were not very interested to interact with people and were a little bit concerned about that. At the end, we were not pushed to interact and we could have our time together without being disturbed.
Normally, I don;t look for 5 stars hotels and I was very impressed with this hotel.
This is a 3 to 4 star hotel and people should not expect more than that in terms of facilities. There is no sofistication and luxurius. It is a very good beach hotel, installations are simple but quite comforftable.
My room was very nice and I don't have anything to complaint. I had a beach view and part of the gardens. I kept the windows always closed and there was no bug to disturb me. Air condition is very silent and works perfectly. I was always outside of my room and had no issues with bugs
Food was good enough and I could always find something to eat. The Chef was always on the dining area to help and give explanations about the food.
Pool area is nice and no issues with chairs and towels.
Entertainent was good and we had lots of fun with Crazy Dance and DJ after the shows.
I liked the snorkling tour and I was suprised with Jo Jo , the dolphin which lives in front of the hotel. Nobody told me about Jo Jo before and it was a great surprise to find him.
The Beach is the best part of the trip even though the weather was not sunny on the May 30 week. It is the most safest beach i have seen so far on the Caribbean area.In one week,I did not see one local people walking on the beach. It is a very long beach and I think the b est part of it is in front of Club Med.
There are a lot of activities like tenis, sailing , windsurf, volley ,aqua gym ect...
Staff : All GOs are very friendly and make this trip more enjoyable.
Recommendation: some local staff on the restaurant must be more polite and help people when they are looking for help. They can see we are looking for something but they don't try to help. This advise is just to improve the quality of the service and it doesn't interfere on my overall rating about the hotel.
Again a 5 star vacation on a 3/4 star beach resort. \
I will definitely come back and recommend it to my friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An adult-only all inclusive resort in Turks & Caicos with gorgeous award-winning beaches and thrilling watersports. Travel to Club Med Turkoise with your friends or alone to enjoy an all-inclusive vacation in beachfront tropical scenery on the island of Providenciales, in the Caribbean Sea. Stay at this upscale all-inclusive adult resort and experience a vacation as carefree as exciting. Relax on a beach chair or indulge in the ultimate in water sports and fun activities. As one of the best all-inclusive resorts reserved exclusively for adults, this beautiful location is a destination that allows singles and couples to enjoy their getaway like they never have before. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med Turkoise, Turks & Caicos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Turkoise, Turks And Caicos
- Club Med Turkoise, Turks & Caicos Hotel Providenciales
- Club Med Turks Caicos
- Club Med Providenciales
- Turks Caicos Club Med
- Providenciales Club Med
- Club Med Turkoise, Turks & Caicos Turks And Caicos/Providenciales