“Great dive trip”

Art Pickering's Provo Turtle Divers
More attraction details
Owner description: Dive With the Oldest and Most Respected Dive Operation in the Turks & Caicos Islands....... Established in 1970, Provo Turtle Divers, Ltd. Is the oldest and most experienced dive operation in the Turks & Caicos Islands. For over 44 years we have explored the reefs and walls of these islands, discovering new dive sites and uncovering some of the most unusual underwater spectacles accessible to divers in the Turks & Caicos. We believe in small group diving with concierge level service - no "cattle boat" diving with us!
Reviewed July 4, 2013

Thanks for a great day. Excellent service and very organized and run well. Friendly knowledgable staff and a very nice boat.

2  Thank Debivand
There are newer reviews for Art Pickering's Provo Turtle Divers

Reviewed July 3, 2013

Everything from booking my dive through the return to the dock was first rate. I would go with these folks again anytime!

1  Thank Tenftstop
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Another great week with the Provo Turtle Diver family. These guys are truly in the business of making memories. Great times with great friends and family. First class service on and off the dock. When you show up your gear is set up and ready. The staff is organized, polite, and eager to show you everything. I have been diving Provo for 12 years and I always return to PTD.

2  Thank Adam H
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Professional and friendly (and great diving) I enjoyed my recent 2 days of diving with Art,Mark and Steve very much.....and love that dive dog! This was my second time there.....won't be the last.

1  Thank skylineguy
Reviewed June 1, 2013

My friends and I dove with PTD for five days and had a great time. Dave, Melinda and staff were great and very accommodating. Dave may be a little rough on the edges but he is a good Captain and knows his stuff. Mark, Steven and Art were great to work with and did everything to make our dive experience wonderful. We had a great time with PTD and would definitely return to dive with them.