All reviews cabana bar free shuttle full kitchen opus restaurant grace bay oc west action jackson grocery store junior suite screened in porch beautiful beach shuttle service washer and dryer third floor plenty of beach chairs sister property comforts of home
Selected filters
Reviewed June 1, 2019

We booked Ocean Club East beachfront 1 bedroom and it was just perfect! We loved the screened in porch and the sliding glass doors that opened all the way to allow the sound of the ocean and breeze into the condo. The Resort is very well maintained and our unit was cleaned promptly every morning. We chose OC East because it was a bit more secluded. We used the very efficient shuttle service between resorts and to be closer to shopping. We can’t wait to visit again.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
OCResortsonGraceBay, Manager at Ocean Club Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2019

Thank you for the lovely review! We are delighted to hear you were pleased with your choice of Ocean Club. We can't wait to have you visit again!
Many Thanks,

Reviewed May 26, 2019

This was our 5th trip to Provo bc, quite frankly, it is the best imo! We had the 2 bedroom condo #3302 and it was by far the coolest room we have ever had in the Caribbean in the last 20+ years. Very spacious with a full kitchen and 2 and 1/2 bathrooms. Great furnished balcony and ocean view. Unfortunately we had several days of rain but we made the most of it. There is always pool and ocean availability and we love the low beach chairs.

• Trip type: Traveled with family

We are so happy you had a another great stay with us at Ocean Club! Yes, the low beach chairs are perfect to take to the water's edge - dangle toes in, and watch the sunset.

Thank you for sharing, and we hope to see you again in the near future.

OCR Management

Ratings are very important to us at OCR. Our mission is to provide value on Grace Bay Beach.
TripAdvisor uses a bubble rating on a 1 – 5 scale, where 3 is average and 5 is excellent. This rating system should not be confused with a hotel’s star rating.

Reviewed May 15, 2019

Just returned from a 10 day trip last week. The weather was great - had some rain but it never lasted long. The whole island is less crowded at this time from what we were told. No crowds anywhere, plenty of beach chairs.
Our suite was lovely and the woman who cleaned it daily did such a wonderful job. We were on the 2nd floor, oceanfront and spent every morning on the screened in porch admiring the view. The beach and water are just stunning.
The pool by the bar is much smaller than it appears in the pictures but since the resort wasn't crowded, the pool never was either. You have to walk to the other pool to pick up towels - a stand with towels at both pools would be nice and not sure why they don't have one at both.
We didn't really interact with the staff too much - such a different experience than staying at an all-inclusive. We missed that part of that on this trip.
If we came back, I wouldn't hesitate to book this resort again. The island is super expensive and we pretty much did everything we wanted to do there so I think we'll move on to other islands in the future. But if anyone is questioning if this is a good place to stay - I would say definitely yes!

Date of stay: May 2019
OCResortsonGraceBay, Manager at Ocean Club Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2019

We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your 10-day stay! Thank you for sharing your review and recommending us. Wishing you the best in your travels. And if you find yourself dreaming of pink umbrellas, turquoise waters and beachfront views you know where to find us - would love to have you back anytime.

Reviewed May 7, 2019 via mobile

The apartments were we stayed was 4102; it was beautifully decorated and all furniture that we needed was there.
I strongly recommend to shop at the supermarket and store your own food in the fridge.

The surprise is the taxes after you do the check out , 27%, we paid 500+ USD in taxes. This is TCI.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank C5224RVricardos
OCResortsonGraceBay, Manager at Ocean Club Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2019

Thank you for the awesome review! We are delighted to hear you were pleased with your suite. Hope you will consider us again!

Reviewed May 7, 2019

My wife and I have lived in TCI for many years. We have had our family stay at Ocean Club many times. We frequent the beach side restuarant, and recommend it to our friends.
After buying a couple drinks at the bar, two nights ago, and having the wife's placed in a plastic cup for the beach, we headed to the beach to sit in a lounge chair in the sand, to watch the sunset.
We were surprised to find the security card challenging us for taking at towel to put on the lounge chair to protect my wife's dress from the wet and sand. The security guard seized the towels and took the lounge chairs away, so we could not use them.

We sat in the sand and finished our drinks.

I understand that the restuarant is no longer part of the hotel....so thats the justification for us not to be using the chairs.

You got to be kidding.

Two nights earlier my friends that were visiting from Canada, and my wife and I spent over $300 in that same restuarant.

I explained to the bartender we will not be coming back. I explained to the manager on duty that we would not be coming back.

My wife and I operate a successful bnb business on the island..and we regularly recommend that our guests enjoy the evening at Ocean Club.

I will not recommend your hotel and restuarant anymore, because I do not want my guests to go there for a nice dinner, then wander down to the beach to watch the sunset with a drink...and be chased off the chairs and beach by your security guards....and then I have the headache of their complaints. There are a number of beach front restuarants on Grace Bay Beach..so we will recommend another one instead.

Finally I would say I have had many dealings with the staff including this evening..they have always been polite..and did there best to try to satisfy us after this unpleasant incident. It is also plain from there comments that this policy is causing the staff to loose business and tips...and they do not like it either.

Oh and I left my name and number with the hotel manager. No response.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
6  Thank TJFatTCI
OCResortsonGraceBay, Manager at Ocean Club Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2019

Thanks for your feedback, the beach and pool furniture are reserved for our guests and owners.