We stayed here as a couple for three nights and then moved over to Seven Stars. I'm doing my best not to compare the two, as they're totally different experiences. We decided this place would be positively PERFECT for families --- nice little kitchenettes, right on the beach, safe, etc. It wouldn't be our first choice as a couple.
*The little restaurant was great. We ate there 3-4 times, mostly for lunch. Try the fish tacos and the Cabana Banana drink.
*Our unit was clean and have lovely views if you're beachfront.
*DVDs and bikes available for rental - super convenient
*Great massages! We both enjoyed our massages here.
*The service was slow, but c'mon, you're on vacation! Everyone was very, very friendly.
*Quick problem resolution: a maid accidentally picked up a wad of cash I left in the bedroom, thinking it was a tip for her. She was incredibly honest and apologetic, and I felt like a moron for leaving the cash out. They were so very kind to us and really went above and beyond to ensure everything was resolved (it was and we left her an actual tip before we left of course :) )
*Mosquitos. Oy vey. They were everywhere. We doused ourselves with bug spray, but it didn't seem to deter the little blood suckers much. Hardy little goobers! I really think they should think about adding mosquito nets over the beds as the windows kind of invite mosquitos in, no matter how hard you try to avoid it. The worst was trying to sleep and having a mosquito buzz in your ear. **squirm** :)
All things said, this is a really really lovely property and absolutely PERFECT for families. Go get groceries, hang out on the beach, use the bbqs, and enjoy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ocean Club Resorts is comprised of two beachfront properties, Ocean Club and Ocean Club West, located one mile apart on stunning Grace Bay Beach. The intimate resorts offer a “Stay at one, Play at both” opportunity for guests to enjoy all the services and amenities of both. An easy stroll down a beautiful stretch of beach is the popular way to get between the two resorts, although guests can be chauffeured by a complimentary shuttle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Ocean Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Club Hotel Providenciales
- Ocean Hotel Providenciales
- Ocean Resort Providenciales
- Ocean Club Turks Caicos
- Ocean Club Resort Turks And Caicos/Providenciales