All reviews cabana bar free shuttle full kitchen oc west opus restaurant grace bay action jackson grocery store junior suite screened in porch island view beautiful beach washer and dryer third floor sister property plenty of beach chairs graceway gourmet
Reviewed August 14, 2013

We've stayed here 7 days and had an amazing time. The hotel is a bit far from where all the restaurants are located. If you plan to stay here you will need to rent a car or a scooter. There is just one option for a restaurant in the property. Staff at the Cabana Bar are extremely friendly but, can't say the same about staff at the reception desk. They don't know much and don't expect them to help you with your needs.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank AdrianaDM2013
PHLPLS, Manager at Ocean Club Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2013

Dear AdrianaDM2013,

Thank you for the review. I am happy to hear you had an enjoyable stay and your feedback is very important to us. I am sorry to hear you found the front desk staff lacking and invite you to contact me if you wish to discuss. We are working with our staff through regular training from a specialized hotel consulting group. I only hope you will return and see improvement in this area. I am happy to hear the nice comments about the Cabana staff.
I did want to take the opportunity to mention we offer a complimentary shuttle between Ocean Club and Ocean Club West. It is available upon request, and normally runs until 10pm or 10:30pm depending on the season. The more centrally located Ocean Club West is within walking distance of restaurants, shopping and a grocery. The shuttle is a convenient option for someone not wanting to rent a scooter or car. Complimentary bikes are available as well. Opus Restaurant, located in the Ocean Club Plaza, closes annually and this year in the middle of your stay, from August 12 until mid-October.
We hope you will return to Ocean Club. Thank you again for the feedback.
My Best,
Julia Maximo
800 457 8787

Reviewed August 8, 2013

My wife and I stayed ay Ocean Club for our first trip to TCI and boy are we glad we picked them! We rode the complimentary bikes all the way to turtle cove, aprox. 10 miles each way to see all the other resorts. None of them were better than Ocean Club. They are kind of out to themselves. If peace and quiet is what you like this is your place. The food there is excellent, and the price is the lowest around, We ate most of our meals at the Cabana, great food, great service!! The beach is like snow, and the water is really hard to believe!! It will take your breath at the first look! We can't wait to return, and yes we will be staying at ocean club. WOW,WOW,WOW !! Shawn will take great care of you! Dew and Lou, WV, USA

Room Tip: I think all the rooms are great, we don't spend alot of time in the room, to much to see outside!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
7  Thank DewandLou
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Right off the bat, u get hammered with a $80 cab ride (family of 4) for a 15 min cab (mini van with other vacationers) ride to the resort. That's $160 right out of your budget. They charge $20 per person. Also, stack up on any goods u can bring from home. I overheard another vacationer say he brings all his meats from home and puts them in a cooler with dry ice. That's his carry on item on the plane. The prices in the supermarket are out of control. A case of Corona Light was $70. Costco in the states has it for $27. However, $70 is prettty good since the beach bar at the resort charges u $38 for a bucket of six. Do the math. Pick yourself up a $15 styrofoam cooler from the supermarket for your beer. The resort has an ice machine right beside their gym. Frozen drinks, by the way are $9 at the bar. Happy hour they take a $1 off. Ridiculous !!!! I have many more great tips that I can't fit in this space. Just email (tjacobra313@aol) me and i will gladly get back to u. Been to Aruba (Hyatt), D.R., Mexico, St.Marteen, and P.R.. This resorts beach beats all of them.

Room Tip: For a family of 4, u must have at least a one or two bedroom. The one bedroom has a pull out sofa. The matress on it is horrible.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank tcobra13
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Well folks this was our Summer trip to the Ocean Club TCI and it was great. The resort was picture perfect ,no lies it is just as it is seen on the Ocean Club web site. Once you arrive there you are treated as family. You will talk to all the staff, guests and owners. The beach is to die for! There is only one Grace Bay Beach in the world and in our opionion the Ocean Club is the only place to stay

Room Tip: try for a Ocean View 3rd floor
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank ggjuiceman
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Incredible value on a beautiful island. Phenomenal friendly staff that greeted us with a smile everyday. Would also recommend a perfect family destination as there are lots of kids and a calm ocean. Also, was able to get a good deal via travel offers at: http://corporateshopping.com and http://retailcodes.com Enjoy!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family