If you’re looking for relaxing and low-key, this is your resort. Our one-bedroom suite in Building E was fabulous: granite countertops, a huge kitchen, comfortable bed, large flat screen TV, up-to-date decorating. My husband and I enjoyed having two full bathrooms. The screened wrap-around porch with ceiling fans made enjoying the sunset on our balcony perfect. The washer/dryer combo was a savior! Daily room servicing kept us in clean towels. (The only drawback was the noisy AC, but after we got used to it, especially after we closed the bedroom door in the evenings.)
The staff was incredibly friendly and willing to help. I missed their broad smiles and warm personalities as soon as I returned to the U.S.
Spending time at the beach was a joy—soft, fluffy white sand; plenty of space; and NO RUSH to get an umbrella—always plenty of chairs and umbrellas available! Grace Bay Beach has earned its reputation as one of top beaches in the world.
We had meal and drink vouchers for the week, and appreciated the simplicity of this approach. We ate most often during the day at the Cabana Bar and Grille at Ocean Club; we took the free shuttle down to the Seaside Café at Ocean Club West, their sister property; and dined every evening at Opus, the upscale restaurant in a scenic outdoor setting with live music every night starting at 7:30pm. The food was wonderful. My husband is still talking about the cinnamon French toast he had for breakfast; I’m wishing I could have more of that fresh grouper at Opus. The kitchen in our suite was so huge that cooking would have been a pleasure; outdoor grills are also available by the pool. Food and meals on the island are more expensive than in the U.S., so many visitors make use of the kitchen to maximize their vacation dollars.
The sister property, Ocean Club West, is in the middle of downtown. Our property, Ocean Club, is at the east end of the main road, though still within walking distance. We chose this location because it was across the street from the golf course. It turned out that Opus was next door, and made walking to dinner easy. We were looking for a quiet, relaxing time, and this property delivered well. The island is not as commercial as other Caribbean vacation spots, and I can’t wait to go back to Ocean Club and relax.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ocean Club Resorts is comprised of two beachfront properties, Ocean Club and Ocean Club West, located one mile apart on stunning Grace Bay Beach. The intimate resorts offer a “Stay at one, Play at both” opportunity for guests to enjoy all the services and amenities of both. An easy stroll down a beautiful stretch of beach is the popular way to get between the two resorts, although guests can be chauffeured by a complimentary shuttle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ocean Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Club Hotel Providenciales
- Ocean Hotel Providenciales
- Ocean Resort Providenciales
- Ocean Club Turks Caicos
- Ocean Club Resort Turks And Caicos/Providenciales