Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great experience!

First time diving with this group and it was a great experience. They were very friendly and did a... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
michaelgdpt
Probably the Best Dive Shop I've ever been out with!

Dive Provo was awesome!! Professional... organized.. friendly... and always willing to do whatever... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
diHudson
Tarpon Springs, Florida

Recommended experiences in and around Providenciales
from $115.00
from $115.00
from $110.88
from $123.20
1,969 results
All reviews west caicos great diving french cay open water certification refresher course wall diving reef sharks northwest point two tank safety stop rental equipment diving experience sandwiches banana bread great operation surface interval boat ride
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My sister and I used Dive Provo to become certified as open water divers. The staff (US and local) were great about booking us and making sure we got the right package. Pablo, our dive instructor, was amazing. He was really patient with me (I have buoyancy issues) and he figured out what I needed to have a great dive (weights and BCD). The diving in Turks and Caicos was amazing but Pablo made it so much better. I would definitely recommend this dive shop!

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed May 12, 2019

I did a three-tank dive with Dive Provo after receiving many recommendations. We went over to West Caicos and the diving was excellent. It was a smaller group than the two-tank, which I liked. There were snacks, sandwiches, water and juice available on the boat as it was a long day. I would recommend bringing your own food if you want something specific. They offered Nitrox for all three tanks. Regardless if you're Nitrox certified or not, the third tank has to be done on Nitrox. The staff can give you an overview on Nitrox and will walk you through the procedures for an extra fee if you're not certified. (This does not give you a Nitrox cert, merely allows you to dive on Nitrox under an instructor's supervision.) The staff were friendly and helpful and the boat was clean. All in all a great day out!

Reviewed May 9, 2019

Dive Provo was great to dive with. They had nice boats, friendly staff and excellent dive masters. These guys have boats in multiple marinas which opens up more options for dive sites and less travel time. I would definitely dive with them again.

Reviewed May 6, 2019

We went to complete our open water certification but chose Dive Provo because of their reputation. They had great instructors who were knowledgeable, thorough and safe. We had a great time!

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed May 6, 2019

All the staff were great, top notch service. As a dive professional (instructor) it’s nice to see attention to detail! Much appreciated!