Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great crew and good dives

First and foremost on the way out to our first time we saw dolphins and whales and the crew made... read more

Reviewed yesterday
sjschaef
Baltimore, Maryland
via mobile
Best Dive Operation in Provo

This shop is excellent! By far the best shop in Provo and I have been diving with most of them. The... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
ckholland2019
Virginia Beach, Virginia

Recommended experiences in and around Providenciales
from $115.00
from $135.34
from $113.72
from $115.00
2,256 results
All reviews west caicos great diving french cay open water certification refresher course reef sharks wall diving two tank northwest point safety stop rental equipment diving experience sandwiches great operation surface interval boat ride lion fish
Selected filters
Reviewed May 16, 2019 via mobile

My sister and I used Dive Provo to become certified as open water divers. The staff (US and local) were great about booking us and making sure we got the right package. Pablo, our dive instructor, was amazing. He was really patient with me (I have buoyancy issues) and he figured out what I needed to have a great dive (weights and BCD). The diving in Turks and Caicos was amazing but Pablo made it so much better. I would definitely recommend this dive shop!

Date of experience: May 2019
1  Thank marywK4253CM
Reviewed May 12, 2019

I did a three-tank dive with Dive Provo after receiving many recommendations. We went over to West Caicos and the diving was excellent. It was a smaller group than the two-tank, which I liked. There were snacks, sandwiches, water and juice available on the boat as it was a long day. I would recommend bringing your own food if you want something specific. They offered Nitrox for all three tanks. Regardless if you're Nitrox certified or not, the third tank has to be done on Nitrox. The staff can give you an overview on Nitrox and will walk you through the procedures for an extra fee if you're not certified. (This does not give you a Nitrox cert, merely allows you to dive on Nitrox under an instructor's supervision.) The staff were friendly and helpful and the boat was clean. All in all a great day out!

Reviewed May 9, 2019

Dive Provo was great to dive with. They had nice boats, friendly staff and excellent dive masters. These guys have boats in multiple marinas which opens up more options for dive sites and less travel time. I would definitely dive with them again.

Reviewed May 6, 2019

We went to complete our open water certification but chose Dive Provo because of their reputation. They had great instructors who were knowledgeable, thorough and safe. We had a great time!

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed May 6, 2019

All the staff were great, top notch service. As a dive professional (instructor) it’s nice to see attention to detail! Much appreciated!