Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Good company

Well run company. Larger groups so bring your own buddy or wear the yellow “buddy shirt” and be... read more

Reviewed today
orthoB
Grand Cayman
via mobile
Great dive trip to West Caicos!

Extremely helpful and knowledgable crew! My favorite place to dive too! Swam with the sharks this... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
CharlieGirl2025
The Bight Settlement, Providenciales

Recommended experiences in and around Providenciales
from $110.88
from $115.00
from $100.80
from $220.64
1,886 results
All reviews west caicos shop staff great diving french cay wall diving reef sharks open water certification refresher course northwest point two tank safety stop rental equipment diving experience sandwiches banana bread the entire staff great operation
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I participated in the full day 2 tank dive. We went to two different locations, northshore and somewhere else. They were both wall dives.

We met at the Dive Provo shop around 8am and got all of our paperwork in order. There is a bus that takes you to the marina or you can meet them there.

A boat ride lasting about 45 mins takes you to the first location. If this is your first dive, don't worry, they are very supportive and explain everything. If you are a seasoned diver they let you do your thing.

They help you gear up and then you enter the water. From there we went down about 80 feet and it was beautiful. We saw 2 sharks, other fish, lots of coral and a turtle. A nice exciting yet relaxing dive.

After about an hour you resurface, board the boat and they take you to another site. This boat ride is about an hour and helps with surface interval time. There are snacks and water and juice provided and the staff changes out your tank in preparation for the next dive.

The second site wasn't as deep but just as beautiful. Black coral, fans, fish, etc. A very enjoyable dive.

I highly recommend Dive Provo - you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Diving with Dive Provo was a great experience, even for us as seasoned divers. Black tip sharks on every dive. Reef coral is in great condition with a number of varied dive sites to experience. ALL the crew at Dive Provo were excellent run with efficiency, professionalism and best of all FUN!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My buddy and I went on 6 dives with Dive Provo. Very experienced staff and well organized. We really enjoyed the freedom to stick with the guides or do our own thing. Highly recommend and will dive with them in the future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I had an awesome 3 days with our group and Dive Provo! We had clear visibility, we seen numerous sharks all the way down to small creatures. On our final day diving during our surface interval our captain Michael took us whale watching, we did find two humpback whales that breached the surface, and that was totally awesome! The crew was great and very helpful. I will be back and we'll dive with Dive Provo again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I am an Open Water Diver certified in 2014 that dives on vacations. I was pretty clear about that fact and that with the person I spoke to setting up my dive and again with the Dive Master in charge when we were on the boat.

There were 11 of us and a dive master. Rather than 1:1 buddies as I have always seen done, we all wore yellow tee shirts and were supposed to be a buddy team. That was the root of what went wrong.

The dive master did a good job on the briefing and we starting in the water to do weight belt checks. I was the 3rd person in. Once I was sure my weight was good, I sarted down the rope and felt my ears refusing to equalize. I began working on that. Up the rope and down 3-4 times, yawnling and all the other things you do to get the air out of the ears. I was struggling and gave the point at my ears sign to the dive master. While I continued to try to equalize, the group just left. I was alone. I surfaced with 2200PSI in my tank and sat on the boat for 40 minutes alone.