Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Scuba Diving

This dive shop and there entire staff is awesome. The dive boats are located at another location on... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Meander28454
Really exceptional service

Dive Provo staff are the best I've experienced in my 30+ years of diving. Great service, excellent... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
befree80
Overland Park

1,757 results
All reviews west caicos shop staff french cay great diving reef sharks wall diving open water certification refresher course northwest point two tank rental equipment safety stop sandwiches diving experience the entire staff days diving banana bread
Reviewed October 10, 2018

This company went above and beyond my expectations. I truly enjoyed diving with them and I appreciated their style of running their business. I am considering another trip to the island just to dive with them again. I HIGHLY recommend them. Great service, Great crew!!

Reviewed October 8, 2018

3 of us dove sept 28 and 29. I've done my fair share of diving in he Caribbean, but I feel like Dive Provo really goes above and beyond. They want to ensure all your gear is already set up for you, having spare air down at 15ft if needed, great snacks between dives, and everyone was very friendly. I like how everyone with a buddy is able to make each dive their own. You can either follow the dive master/instructor or go your own route. The 29th was my 30th bday and my boyfriend coordinated with them to surprise me with a small single size cake and they even put candles on it and sang! Was very memorable! I highly recommend them if you're visiting the area!!

Reviewed October 8, 2018

The diving with dolphins was definitively memorable experience and will recommend your place to all our friends.

Reviewed October 8, 2018

I did two days of diving recently with Dive Provo. This is the second time I have used them while in Turks. I dove with them originally in October of 2014. They are a very professional outfit and I have enjoyed all my dives with them. Would not hesitate from recommending them and hope to go out with them again if I am lucky enough to go back to Turks for a third visit.

Reviewed October 4, 2018

My husband and I are not very experienced divers going out only a few dives per year, we appreciate a little personal attention so that we feel safe and can enjoy ourselves. The professionals at Dive Provo were awesome. We dove with them on two days and were thrilled to see all the marine life and coral walls that Provo has to offer.