“Best dive company I have ever been with.”
Review of Dive Provo

Dive Provo
More attraction details
Owner description: Still relatively undiscovered; with warm weather, clear water, white sand beaches, miles of barely explored reefs, direct flights from many North American cities and easy access from Europe and South America; Providenciales is the perfect choice for a tropical diving vacation. Dive Provo’s experienced, fun professionals show you the best of Turks and Caicos scuba diving.
Reviewed October 10, 2018

This company went above and beyond my expectations. I truly enjoyed diving with them and I appreciated their style of running their business. I am considering another trip to the island just to dive with them again. I HIGHLY recommend them. Great service, Great crew!!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Write a ReviewReviews (1,756)
All reviews
in 16 reviews
"banana bread"
in 20 reviews

Reviewed October 8, 2018

3 of us dove sept 28 and 29. I've done my fair share of diving in he Caribbean, but I feel like Dive Provo really goes above and beyond. They want to ensure all your gear is already set up for you, having spare air down at 15ft if needed, great snacks between dives, and everyone was very friendly. I like how everyone with a buddy is able to make each dive their own. You can either follow the dive master/instructor or go your own route. The 29th was my 30th bday and my boyfriend coordinated with them to surprise me with a small single size cake and they even put candles on it and sang! Was very memorable! I highly recommend them if you're visiting the area!!

Reviewed October 8, 2018

The diving with dolphins was definitively memorable experience and will recommend your place to all our friends.

Reviewed October 8, 2018

I did two days of diving recently with Dive Provo. This is the second time I have used them while in Turks. I dove with them originally in October of 2014. They are a very professional outfit and I have enjoyed all my dives with them. Would not hesitate from recommending them and hope to go out with them again if I am lucky enough to go back to Turks for a third visit.