“Nice People, punctual - will recommend”
Review of Dive Provo

Dive Provo
More attraction details
Owner description: Still relatively undiscovered; with warm weather, clear water, white sand beaches, miles of barely explored reefs, direct flights from many North American cities and easy access from Europe and South America; Providenciales is the perfect choice for a tropical diving vacation. Dive Provo’s experienced, fun professionals show you the best of Turks and Caicos scuba diving.
Reviewed September 18, 2018

The waters are beautiful in Turks and Caicos but we have seen better diving sites in Belize and Honduras needless to say. But if you are like us and would like to get a dive in wherever and whenever you can Dive Provo in Turks is a good place. Very nice people and very professional. They are punctual and we did enjoy our dive.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,755)
All reviews
in 16 reviews
"banana bread"
in 20 reviews

Reviewed September 17, 2018

Great staff, great diving, great experience. The reef was healthy, full of marine life. The walls were deep blue, and the commute from the hotel to the marina, marina to the dive site, (and back) was minutes away. Thank you all for a great day!!

Reviewed September 15, 2018

I travel once a year to dive. Of course I understand that due to conditions that dive shops can't control there have been times that my diving experiences have been less than ideal. I was excited for the day as I woke up to calm seas and sunshine. That was the best part of my dive. I am not sure how others write so glowingly of this place. First, I paid over $150 for a 2 tank dive. Not bad. When I got to the shop they charged me another $30 for gear rental. Not sure why that would be as when I pay for the dives at other shops the equipment is included. Bait and switch right off the bat. No where on the website did it say anything about that. If I knew I would have flown with my gear. I should have as their gear was out dated to say the least. We left port and on route I found out that we have people on board that were getting their open water certifcation. Of course I welcome other divers into our fraternity, but as you know, with that certification you can't them to the more difficult terrain to complete the training. So we ended up anchoring in a spot that to say had a lack of wildlife is an understatement. Their excuse was look at the small things. Yes I like to look for the small wildlife, but I also dive for the larger animals. The second dive was even worse. I read so much about the wonderful dives I could do whilst in Turks and unfortunately due to a horrible, horrible dive company I experienced the worst dives I have ever had. That includes diving in Honduras after a major storm had past. While on the boat it was clear that they crew was just dialing it in. They talk at great length about how they were looking forward to getting the day over. This was at 8AM. I am not sure who owns this shop, but seriously, your employees aren't even happy. I went on a booze cruise the next day that had snorkeling. They took us to a reef that was wonderful. So I got to see a very vibrant alive reef while watching land lovers jump in with their rum punch. My recommendation if you are a serious diver, to pass on using these guys. They are just in it for the money and nothing more.

1  Thank Jeff K
Reviewed September 15, 2018

Made four dives all were very good dive Provo team very professional and personable some great memories would like to come back

See more reviews
Reviewed September 15, 2018

This was my wife’s first Scuba experience - the level of patience and professionalism of the Dive Provo folks ensured that we now have a shared interest that we’ll enjoy for a lifetime. The team did an outstanding job on the pool session of the resort course and the next day’s two tank dive was phenomenal. Catherine was exceptionally patient as my wife acclimated herself to the equipment and new experience and what can you say about diving in Turks and Caicos? Words aren’t enough!