Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Scuba Diving

This dive shop and there entire staff is awesome. The dive boats are located at another location on... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Meander28454
Really exceptional service

Dive Provo staff are the best I've experienced in my 30+ years of diving. Great service, excellent... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
befree80
Overland Park

1,757 results
All reviews west caicos shop staff french cay great diving reef sharks wall diving open water certification refresher course northwest point two tank rental equipment safety stop sandwiches diving experience the entire staff days diving banana bread
Reviewed September 2, 2018

The people at Dive Provo are exceptional, from those in the shop to the dive masters on the boats. Everyone makes you feel welcome and safe. When it is time to get into the water they are all business.Dive Provo is the dive shop to use when you are on Turks & Caicos.

Reviewed August 28, 2018

My family recently chose to dive with the team from Dive Provo. My 3 children and their friend, ages 16-11 all participated along with me. Though all of the children had been certified during our family vacation to Beaches Resort in TCI last year, they were all anxious when it came time to schedule the dives for this year since it had been a year since their last dive. Jo, Anna, and Caroline gave us all a great refresher, dove with us on some comfortable and interesting dives, and gave me as their father and the kids, especially my 11 year old daughter, total reassurance. The Dive Provo team is excellent and i highly recommend them for new or experienced divers!

1  Thank CK K
Reviewed August 27, 2018

We dove for our sixth time with Dive Provo, and each time the service is way beyond excellent. The dive masters brief the divers about the boat and site before entering the water. The dive masters help in any way to make the dive wonderful. On one dive, we had a couple who were fearful, especially of the wall dive. Allie, who was on the boat as a video/photographer spent her time with the couple under the boat making sure they had a great dive. I witnessed another dive master helping an older gentleman who seemed to be having trouble. Everyone is treated as if they are royalty. Safety of the divers is an utmost concern of the staff. I would recommend this dive shop to anyone visiting Provo!

Reviewed August 27, 2018

Simply wonderful. First time my son and I dove together. the usual array of sharks, rays, turtles, crab and a lionfish.

Reviewed August 26, 2018

Everything was perfect! They catered to us and we were a big group of 16! Just amazing! The food and water was greatly appreciated also!