“Amazing 3 days of diving & AOW certification completed with Dive Provo”
Review of Dive Provo

Dive Provo
Ranked #10 of 106 Tours in Providenciales
More attraction details
Owner description: Still relatively undiscovered; with warm weather, clear water, white sand beaches, miles of barely explored reefs, direct flights from many North American cities and easy access from Europe and South America; Providenciales is the perfect choice for a tropical diving vacation. Dive Provo’s experienced, fun professionals show you the best of Turks and Caicos scuba diving.
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

I’m a relatively new diver - 18 dives under my belt and have gone diving in 5 countries. Hands down, all across the board - Dive Provo is the 5 star PADI shop to dive with.

The DM were impeccable - Pablo, Mauro, Big Jay, Nevis, Justin - all amazing, thorough and made me so comfortable! They took us to amazing sites:

West Caicos - Sandbore and Rock Gardens, we saw sharks within 5 mins of descending! Sting rays! Barracuda! Dolphins swimming along our boat in the way back!

Grace Bay - Cathedral and Pinnacle - lots of wild life, eels, sharks, lobster, shrimp!

North West Point - Thunderdome, Eel Garden, Chimney. Chimney was AWESOME! I won’t give out all the details but it was exhilarating!! Sharks again, lobster!!

Equipment was well cared for - we rented regulators and BCDs. I can not recommend this shop enough!

Date of experience: July 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,816)
All reviews
in 19 reviews
"banana bread"
in 21 reviews

Reviewed July 7, 2018 via mobile

Ended up here as a last minute thing they were able to accommodate me no problem the equipment is in decent shape prices expensive but it seems to be the same and the whole island.

Reviewed July 7, 2018

We just spent two weeks in TCI. Dove 4 times with Dive Provo and had a great experience! Everything was a first class experience. This was our first time in Provo and we picked Dive Provo because of the ratings on this site. We will definitely be back to dive with them again.

Reviewed July 5, 2018 via mobile

No charter booked on this visit but did come into the shop for some gear. The lovely (Aussie?) ladies are very friendly and helpful. Wide assortment of gear and clothing etc. prices good. Right in a good location on Grace bay road. Pay them a visit. Especially if you are looking for a dive or snorkel trip.

See more reviews
Reviewed July 5, 2018 via mobile

I’m sligtly beside myself at the moment. I have been looking and comparing dive options the last few days online and decided to go with dive Provo. They have a decent discount if you book online. I attempted to book and saw that their system was under maintenance. Okay, I’ll give it another day and try again. The next day it was still down so I gave them a call. I informed the lady of how I was trying to book online and saw that their system was down. She immediately responded with, “Yeah, it’s in big bold red saying our system is down. It’s been down for awhile. They’re working to correct it.” Her tone and sharpness was belittling and she acted as if my calling to book multiple dives with them was an inconvenience to her. When she asked what I wanted she was short and snippy. Then to top it off, when she asked for my name and I started to tell it to her she was sighing and worded something under her breath. Ummmm excuse me, not ok. I decided that this was not the kind of place I would like to give my business to. I told the lady I changed my mind and said thank you for your time. Needless to say, I’ll be booking my multi dives elsewhere.

2  Thank Kristine B