“Snorkled on Grace Bay half day excursion” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Dive Provo

Dive Provo
More attraction details
Owner description: Still relatively undiscovered; with warm weather, clear water, white sand beaches, miles of barely explored reefs, direct flights from many North American cities and easy access from Europe and South America; Providenciales is the perfect choice for a tropical diving vacation. Dive Provo’s experienced, fun professionals show you the best of Turks and Caicos scuba diving.
Austin, Texas
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 64 helpful votes
“Snorkled on Grace Bay half day excursion”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2014

My husband and I took the half day trip a few days ago (July 2014), we met at the Turtle Cove Marina and off we went.
I have to say that for the price it was pretty good. We had 2 45minutes snorkle stops. We saw lobsters, barracuda and colorful fish There were some teens on the boat and they did ok.. The current was strong but not that bad. I would recommend to others to take this excursion. Pretty straight forward.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“The Best Diving EVER”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2014

My friends and I spent 5 days diving with Dive Provo. This was the best scuba diving ever. The diver masters and boat captains were very professional and experienced. We saw sea turtles, sea horses, barracudas, reef sharks, nurse sharks, sting rays, baitfish, moray eels, and many, many more. Many thanks to Anna, Nevea, Danny, and Thurston for their professionalism and expertise. I appreciated how they marked the boat and the bar for the safety stops, even on the night dive. They were great. I hope to Dive again to Dive Provo. They made diving fun and safe.

Saskatoon
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“All around fantastic experience.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2014

The people in the shop where incredible, accommodating and knowledgeable. Most of all extremely helpful.
The dive crew were the best I had dived with. From being on the boat to the depths of the Caribbean they were outstanding. Experienced divers led our way and sightings of reef sharks, nurse sharks, eels, turtles, lobster and exotic fish. All close enough you thought you could touch.
I will dive with Dive Provo on my next trip to Turks and Caicos. Highly recommend them to any diver...beginner or advanced. Big thanks to Nigel, Carla and Nevis.

1 Thank GreatTimesAlways
Princeton, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Great diving experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2014

Very nice experience with this dive company. Very responsive to my initial inquiries about diving with them, although they were coy about current dive conditions and dive sites. Owner even weighed in on my email request to dive outside of Grace Bay (thus Northwest Point, West Caicos) which was quite nice. The hotel shuttle always picked us up on time and were very friendly. Divers seeking French Cay should be aware that Dive Provo may not take you there due to rough seas. My only recommendation would be for staff to be more transparent about dive sites and scheduling, rather than saying they'll monitor conditions and advise guests after arrival to their shop - in my opinion they know what sites are great and where they'll be going with a fair bit of certainty.

San Diego, California
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“One of the best companies in one of the best places to dive on earth!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2014

I love that these guys keep the groups small and have different packages (one, two, three tank dives). I am not an expert diver but the people at the shop and the guide during the dive made me feel so very comfortable. Friendly, knowledgeable, safety oriented, reasonably priced, and of course, their back yard is one of the most beautiful reefs on the planet... can't get much better than that! Don't believe me, have a look:

Have fun!