“Half day snorkel wasn't spectacular”
Review of Dive Provo

Dive Provo
More attraction details
Owner description: Still relatively undiscovered; with warm weather, clear water, white sand beaches, miles of barely explored reefs, direct flights from many North American cities and easy access from Europe and South America; Providenciales is the perfect choice for a tropical diving vacation. Dive Provo’s experienced, fun professionals show you the best of Turks and Caicos scuba diving.
toronto
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Half day snorkel wasn't spectacular”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Though the staff at Dive Provo was very cordial and knowledgeable, my snorkelling experience wasn't very good. We went for the half day snorkel where we snorkelled at 2 places for 45 minutes. At both places, I saw hardly saw any variations of marine life. I did see a reef shark which was cool but other than that nothing else was memorable

Visited October 2012
1 Thank feedback_pls

Chicago, Illinois
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great diving”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

The staff at Dive Provo were extremely friendly and professional. I was very impressed with the numerous safety features they had going at all times (first time I've seen an operator provide dive computers, a regulator sunk to 20 feet underwater for emergencies). The only downside was that it was a bit of a larger group than I'm used to but could have been a factor of being one of only two or three operators diving this time of year.

Overall, I had a great day of diving and would certainly recommend them to everyone.

Visited October 2012
Anchorage
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Diving in Turk and Caicos”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

Late, but not to late to write our experience with DIVE PROVO Diving Center. We were with my wife for our wedding anniversary in May 2012 in Providenciales, Turk and Caicos. We were recommended by the people in our previous diving shop in Saint Maarten to go to this diving center. All the people was fantastic, the shop is small, but have everything you are looking. Very well equipped and first quality in all the stuff.
We arrange 2 dives and they pickup from our Hotel and take with other guests from other hotels to the local Marina as scheduled, to our diving boat. The boat was very nice and looks almost new, very clean and in good shape. The Captain give to all of us a warm welcome, good start. All the diving stuff was ready and waiting for us, the tanks in the side of the boat with all our selected gear, the wetsuits also are hanging. Both diving spot were perfect, we saw almost all the marine life we expect to see in the briefing. After each dive they provide to all on board with fresh sanwichs and cold sodas. The return was on time, without any problem. We recommend this Diving Shop, the owners, the Skipper and his boat, Dive Master and all the people involve are first class and we are very happy, no bad or wrong surprises. As I mentioned before in my review of the Hotel were we stay, you can't trust in everything you read or hear, but was our experience and we recommend it.

Visited May 2012
Boise, Idaho
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Scuba Diving: Greatest People!!”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

I don't touch the water but wanted to be on the boat while my partner scuba dived. The staff is amazing, they care so much about your safety and make sure to take you to amazing spots in the water to get the most out of your dive. I stayed on the boat during the dives and the captain was a blast!! Best part is you can rent a camera for a very cheap price and they will put the photos on a disc for you to keep the memories forever. Great place and very safe!!!

Visited September 2012
Scarsdale, New York
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Great Diving Experience”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

A very professional team of diver team took us with their own boat close to French Cay (about 1 hour south of Providenciales) for an excellent diving experience at their famous 6000 feet deep vertical reef.
They were very professional, very organized, all equipment was set up on the boat for us. We got clear diving instructions, computers and guidance.
Loved it!!!