I just returned from a second stay at Grace Bay Club. My wife and I were there about a year ago and returned with our best friends this time. We are extremely well traveled and have spend the last 24 years going to the caribbean. As a somewhat expert on the caribbean, let me state that this is one of the best, if not THE best resort. Our second favorite is Peter Island but that is a different style. Grace Bay Club has everything going for it. Of course, it helps to be on the top rated beach. If you are going to the Turks and Caicos, I would strongly suggest that you stay here, if you have the funds. It is not cheap and you can certainly get less expensive alternatives. However, if you are like us and want the best, than this is it. After looking at some of the other reviews, I was shaking my head at some of the comments. Usually, the negative comments are from people who have not traveled in the caribbean. Service is slower than Manhattan--but the idea is to slow down, right? The island people are not surly, slovenly, or non-caring. In fact, if you actually have a conversation with them, you will become friends quickly. The Grace Bay Club has a great staff, not perfect, but great for the area and professional. The rooms are exquisite for the caribbean. One of the best things about Grace Bay Club is that it is very close to a large number of fine dining restaurants. It is incredible how many unbelievable restaurants there are within walking distance of the resort. Our daily plan was to have the included breakfast at the resort (very well done) and then have a great early dinner. We skipped lunch and had a pre-dinner drink at the Infinity Bar. You will not need a car unless you are really into exploring the entire island. The resort shuttle can take you to most everything. Indeed, use the concierge (they give you a phone) to schedule dinner, etc. I used the concierge repeatedly without incident. The beach and pool service was better than any that I have encountered. We were given water bottles, fruit, fruit slushee, etc. Wonderful service with a smile. A last piece of advice for everyone is to get out onto or into the water. The Turks and Caicos are extremely beautiful and you need to see more than just the resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The world renowned Grace Bay Club, first luxury all-suite resort in Turks and Caicos, offers guests a haven for uninterrupted relaxation. The resort, with the largest beach front access - 1100 feet, features all ocean front suites. Divided into three separate sections that caters to discerning travelers of all tastes, it includes the adults-only Hotel area with private restaurant, bar, and swimming pool; family-friendly Villas with their own restaurant, bar, and pool; and the uber-luxe Estate, with a complete set of exclusive amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, West Indies, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Grace Bay Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grace Bay Club Hotel Providenciales
- Grace Bay Hotel
- Hotel Grace Bay
- Grace Bay Club Turks And Caicos/Providenciales