We just got back from a week at Grace Bay Club with our 2 year old,and 5 year old sons and our aupair. The property is beautiful. We stayed in a 2 bedroom suite on the family side of the resort. The suite was spacious, very clean and perfect for a family. The view was incredible!
Upon arrival the staff greeted the kids with a fruit punch and a stuffed animal. Additionally, Morgan (the director of kids town) introduced herself to us and the kids and made everyone feel welcome. It was a relief to know that the kids were going to be very welcome at Grace Bay Club.
After attending Kids Town on Monday our 5 year old asked if he could go everyday...so he did. They did wonderful and creative activities with the kids including environmental walks, arts and crafts, pool time, scavenger hunts etc. If the water on Grace Bay hadn't been so rough (there was a lot of wind) the week we were there they would have also gone out on the Hobie Cats and the kyaks. They also hosted a kids "cocktail party" by the pool on Monday night where they served soft drinks, hors d'oeuvres and popcorn. This was then followed by toasting marshmallows on the beach. What a great experience for young kids on vacation!
For the adults GBC has a good fitness room and a brand new spa facility. We liked our massages so much the first time we scheduled a second during the week. The managers also hosted an adult only cocktail party on Thursday night. That was a nice treat.
We found all of the staff to be friendly and helpful. The bartenders at the family pool bar were funny and entertaining for both the adults and the kids. At breakfast Julio always made us laugh. And both Stephanie and Bob were very helpful with restaurant suggestions and making reservations for us. I also want to give a special thanks to Shameka who helped arrange many things for us before our arrival including, wine and chocolate covered strawberries in our suite for my husband's birthday.
The only negatives we could find were that for a 5 star hotel the towels for the pool and beach emptied out very quickly, the staff did not clean up around the family pool frequently enough. There were always kids toys, empty cups and dirty towels laying around. We would have also liked to have more frequent bar/food service on the beach or near the pool. While they did serve sorbet and fresh fruit on a few days it did not seem consistent. Since you never really sit and relax with young kids this was not a huge issue for us on this vacation.
Overall we had a wonderful experience at Grace Bay Club and we would recommend it to people traveling with kids who want a quick flight from the East Coast, a beautiful room and a beautiful beach. Thanks to everyone at Grace Bay Club for making this a wonderful and relaxing family vacation!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The world renowned Grace Bay Club, first luxury all-suite resort in Turks and Caicos, offers guests a haven for uninterrupted relaxation. The resort, with the largest beach front access - 1100 feet, features all ocean front suites. Divided into three separate sections that caters to discerning travelers of all tastes, it includes the adults-only Hotel area with private restaurant, bar, and swimming pool; family-friendly Villas with their own restaurant, bar, and pool; and the uber-luxe Estate, with a complete set of exclusive amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, West Indies, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grace Bay Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grace Bay Club Hotel Providenciales
- Grace Bay Hotel
- Hotel Grace Bay
- Grace Bay Club Turks And Caicos/Providenciales