2,138 results
All reviews personal concierge estate section cell phone grace bay infiniti restaurant ruth marie the grill family pool adult pool coco bistro our honeymoon rum punch bottle of champagne junior suite red flag tour of the property turks caicos
Selected filters
Reviewed July 17, 2019 via mobile

Our stay at Grace Bay Club was perfect. The service from EVERY staff member, including Lisa, Fitzroy, Sonny, Ruth Marie, Gerard, Shaquan, Eddy, and Derek, was exceptional from the moment we arrived until our departure. I left out so many names, but they all provided outstanding customer service. They took care of our every need and want without any hesitation. This was our first visit to Turks and Caicos, and we were beyond impressed. There is not one thing that we could complain about at this resort. We will definitely be back. Thank you to the entire team at Grace Bay Club for giving us a perfect vacation.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank themrsa22
Denise H, Grace Bay Resorts at Grace Bay Club, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review of your recent stay at Grace Bay Club. We’re so happy that you enjoyed every facet of our resort. We pride ourselves on providing handmade experiences for all our guests and we’re delighted to read how pleased you were, and your kind words regarding the GBC team. We’re thrilled that we made your trip exceptional in every way, and gave you the perfect vacation. We can't wait to welcome you back!

Reviewed July 15, 2019

My wife and I have seen a lot of beaches. I was stationed in Guam in the nineties and it has taken me this long to find water that is more blue than my memories of the Marianis islands.(Guam, Saipan, Chuuk, and Palau). My daughter’s had a great idea to spend Christmas last year in a new place, so we tried the GBC. Wow! I was blown away! I have never seen water that blue! I developed my perfect formula for finding the perfect beach getaway. Amazing blue water, great beach, proximity ( less than two hours from Miami), very few bugs, super friendly people, great restaurants, knock out golf course, and yes....the Gracebay Club. We have found paradise!

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 12, 2019

This is our 11th+? trip to TCI and our 4th stay at Grace Bay Club. Everything about GBC is perfect. From check in to check out. We initially chose GBC due to the adult only pool. Our kids are older and we all prefer a quiet vacation. They also have a family pool with a swim up bar that really was not crowded but we stuck to the adult pool next to the Infiniti bar.

Everyone welcomed us back like family. From front desk, to the pool and beach attendants. Cordel, Xaviar, Gerard, Moise, and others. They take note of what you like and dislike. Always with a friendly smile. The concierge, Lisa and Fitz for the third year in a row, always asking if we need anything and with a big smile. A few things needed attention so we gave them a ring on the cell phone they give you, and they fixed it in a jiffy. Nothing major. We would go back to our room to find surprise waiting. Whether chocolate covered strawberries, a bottle of wine, or a cheese tray.
Fitz and Lisa went above and beyond to make our stay wonderful.

With every booking you have a bottle of Champagne and wine waiting in the fridge along with a fruit tray, Grace Bay beach bags (lined with plastic) and flip flops.

Bottled water replenished daily by the wonderful housekeeping staff. Gean was our day housekeeper for the 3rd time in a row. She is very nice and welcoming with a big hug when she saw me. I really love that they remember you. Gean said to me that she knew I was back because of the thank you notes I write and the bowl of Hershey's miniatures sitting on the island for all to eat. Apparently I am the only one who does this. Housekeeping staff is very attentive to your needs. For example, they noticed that a certain kind of Nespresso pod had been used more than others and they replenished with the whole box, or the fact that they replenish your creamer that you will never run out. Its the little things that make you happy when away from home. Most people don't do this, but I always request housekeeping at a certain time each day at the beginning of our stay. 10 am and 7 pm to be sure we are not in their way of doing their job. It works out perfectly.

Staff at The Grille for morning breakfast, especially Junie always singing and just plain happy. Everyone at The Grille always with a smile. Junie, Ruth Marie, Christopher, Terik, Sonny, Watson and many more. They always left you leaving breakfast with a smile and happy. The breakfast buffet is huge and delicious. Plenty to choose from. Something for everyone, whether cold cheese and fruit, or hot cereal and freshly made omelets, or any made to order egg. Love the fresh squeezed orange juice every morning too.

During the day we had lunch at the Infiniti Bar. They open for lunch at 12pm and Pauline the bartender is the best. She makes a mean iced tea with lemon! ( I don't drink much) not to mention alcoholic drinks It was good to see her. Always pleasant to talk to and she puts up with my family of 6 everyday for lunch. ( I think she likes us )

Every Tuesday night is a Managers Cocktail with drinks and appetizers. (on the house of course) It's nice to mingle with the other guests and meet the management. They have introduced on Friday nights half off drinks and DJ. Its nice they offer this as the island is pretty quiet and sometimes you need a little liveliness (until10pm of course) LOL. It does get pretty lively if you are looking for a good time and good drinks. I do recommend before and after dinner drinks at the Infiniti Bar, whether you eat at Infiniti or off the resort.

GBC has three sections. The Estate section with a pool exclusive to their guests, The Villa Section with a family friendly pool, and the Adult only section with the adult only pool 16 and over. They also have 4 restaurants on sight Krave, The Grille, Just Taccos, and Infiniti Bar and a sitting area at the Infiniti Bar. Non motorized water equipment. Hobie Cats, Kayaks, SUPboards, snorkel gear, sand toys for kids and floats for your personal use.

I would like to mention reservations. Although I booked our reservation with Turks and Caicos Reservations, both T&C Reservations and Grace Bay Club ended up coming through for us. Our son and his GF did not plan to be with us this vacation due to jobs. They ended up at the last minute ( a month before we left) being able to join us for our second week. GBC had been booked up. We would've needed a 3 bedroom for the six of us. I had booked a 2 bedroom initially. I had to book a luxury suite separate. They had noted that we would like the lux suite at least in the same building and it turned out that they ended up in the suite next to us (the lockout to the 2 bedroom) I requested this , but is never guaranteed. They came through for us. It was nice to have the family all together. Everyone we encountered on the property made us feel at home. They are all very attentive and personable.
Thank you Grace Bay Club. It meant a lot to us. Can’t wait to return !

Room tip: All rooms are ocean facing. Best view would be top floor for a panoramic view
Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Christine D, Director of Marketing at Grace Bay Club, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2019

Dear Guest,
Welcome back! Thank you for taking the time to share such an amazing and thorough review. We are so delighted that you continue to return and have such a wonderful experience each and every time. Thank you for your very kind words regarding our team members. They truly love what they do and it is our pleasure to make sure our guests are happy and enjoy their time here at Grace Bay Club. You are considered family and we cannot wait to welcome you back to your home-away-from-home.

Reviewed July 11, 2019

We just returned from a magical four day stay at the Grace Bay Estates. There are a handful of five star resorts on Grace Bay and all of them promise luxury on one of the best beaches in the world. What stood out to us about our stay at Grace Bay Club, was the service. Everyone was personable and seemed happy to be there, meet you and make your stay the best it could be. Special shout-out to Franklin who made our anniversary day very special. And Garth, Amado, Thyroid and Natasha who we looked forward to seeing each day. Can't wait to go back.

Date of stay: July 2019
Denise H, Grace Bay Resorts at Grace Bay Club, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review of your recent stay at Grace Bay Club. We are thrilled that you had such an enjoyable time here. Our team takes pride in providing the very best service in every area. We are delighted that Franklin, Garth, Amado, Thyroid and Natasha made your stay so magical. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed July 8, 2019

I got invited to go with my best friend and her daughter's family. I felt like I won the lotto! This place is amazing. The service, the pool, the beach, the rooms, the food, the kids space,....did I say service? All of the people we came into contact with felt like family, we even gave them our best Oklahoma crazy attitude and I think they still loved us. I know I will be back.

Date of stay: June 2019
Christine D, Director of Marketing at Grace Bay Club, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2019

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed the pools, your suite, the beach, and dining options. The team at Grace Bay Club provides handmade experiences to all our guests and happy to hear you felt so at home. We look forward to welcoming you back.