2,138 results
All reviews personal concierge estate section cell phone grace bay infiniti restaurant ruth marie the grill family pool adult pool coco bistro our honeymoon rum punch bottle of champagne junior suite red flag tour of the property turks caicos
Selected filters
Reviewed June 23, 2019 via mobile

Grace Bay club is by far the most amazing place I have ever experienced in my life time. I have stage 4 metastatic breast cancer. My husband wanted to take me on my dream vacation to help me rest and relax. The turquoise waters of Turks and Caicos are breathtaking and tranquil to say the least. But the experience provided by the lovely staff at Grace Bay Club was incredible. Wesley Amado hands down made this the perfect trip. His vivacious personality draws you in like a magnet. He was so much fun and met my every need before I even knew I had one. Amado and Daven took such good care of me while I got to experience this beautiful island. This trip became more than and escape from my reality, it became a time of healing and restoration. I was encouraged by the kindness of strangers and now people I proudly call friends. Franklin and Vernon were our personal concierges and they were outstanding! They spent time with us,made all of our reservations,answered all of our questions,and again met all of our needs. Their attention to detail was impeccable. They were personable and encouraging. I must say the entire staff at Grace Bay Club were just lovely. The estate was gorgeous and the food was absolutely delicious! We will be booking our next stay in the next few days.
This place is paradise this side of heaven! I am thankful and beyond blessed for the experience Grace Bay Club lavished upon me! See you soon!

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Christine D, Director of Marketing at Grace Bay Club, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2019

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We are truly humbled to hear of your kind words regarding the team here at Grace Bay Club. It pleases us to know you were able to enjoy a relaxing and tranquil holiday and Wesley and team were able to provide the handmade experience for which we are known. We are very sorry to hear of your health issue and delighted that we were here to provide outstanding service and truly enjoy your time on beautiful Grace Bay Beach. We wish you the best of luck on recovery and absolutely look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed June 22, 2019

The thing that makes this hotel so great besides it’s luxury rooms is the staff. Amado is the absolute best pool/beach attendant. He aims to please and makes every day happy and fun. Also, Anthony is so nice and hardworking. At breakfast, Junie and her “sauce” are a joy every morning with the buffet style meal. She is always singing and dancing and her entertainment never fails to excite. If you’re going for a birthday, Junie and the rest of the breakfast staff give you the best birthday surprise ever! Franklin and Vernon are the best personal concierge’s. They make everything happen so you can enjoy your vacation in paradise! This is my 5th year here, and every year is so amazing!

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review. Welcome back! We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. Your nice comments have been shared with Junie, Anthony, Franklin, and Vernon. It is our pleasure to provide outstanding service to all our guests. With five trips to Grace Bay Club, we consider you family. We look forward to welcoming you back to your home-away-from-home.

Reviewed June 22, 2019

First class resort in every way.

The quality of the facility, the people, and the food are only exceeded by the beach and sunshine that they are blessed with.

I wouldn't stay anywhere else if headed to the Turks & Caicos. Expensive, but worth the price of admission.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank flushing1
Christine D, Director of Marketing at Grace Bay Club, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2019

Dear Guest,
Thank you for sharing your review. We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay, our dining options and location on Grace Bay beach. Service is our priority and we are delighted the team exceeded all your expectations. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed June 21, 2019

Have been coming here for years. Rooms are elegant, resort is lovely....serene, on the beach, quiet luxury. Pools are gorgeous....adult only as well. All the amenities while still feeling like small and catered. Breakfast is fabulous: a huge buffet spread of everything you could want...fresh sugar donuts are incredible. People are very nice, and you'll see the same people year after year. Elemis products, comfortable beds, welcome snacks.

Room tip: All rooms have gorgeous views.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. Welcome back! It's so nice to hear you have visited several times that we consider you part of the Grace Bay Club family. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed the pools, breakfast options and donuts :-). We look forward to welcoming you back to your home-away-from-home.

Reviewed June 19, 2019 via mobile

We stayed a full week here and felt absolutely pampered. The hotel provides a concierge phone and they respond promptly. Our concierges (Lisa and Fritz) even arranged for congratulatory balloons, a cake and wine for our granddaughter’s high school graduation- this was gratis by the way. Full breakfast buffet every morning, beach chairs prepared every day, food and drinks delivered to you on the beach plus lots of beach activities. Spa was great. Room wonderful. We have nothing negative to say. Highly recommend. Price is a bit high but we think worth it.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Guest,
Congratulations to your Granddaughter on her graduation. We are so happy the team was able to make your celebration so memorable. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed the beach, spa, and dining options and the team provided our signature handmade service so you could relax and enjoy your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back.