We just arrived home yesterday and are back to reality. My fiancee and myself stayed at the Palms in Turks and Caicos and we had a fantastic time until we made reservations at Anacaona.
The last evening we dined at Anacaona we realised that Grace Bay Club was a hidden jewel. The dinner experience was fantastic, our waiter..I think his name was Steve, was charming and sharp; he ensured our entire experience was flawless. After dinner we had drinks at the captains bar where a lady told us stories of the island and was extremely charming. We requested to see a room and it was organised immediately.
The resort was beaitiful but as we entered the suite with a young lady ..again I may be mistaken but I think her name is Diane. She was warm and pleasant and highlighted the different amenities that the hotel offered. The suite was large with a masterbedroom that overlooked the ocean a huge livingroom which overlooked the ocean and a large terrace again this of course overlooked the ocean. I asked her "if we made a reservation would we be able to have that view", she highlighted that at any time as long as the reservation was at Grace Bay Club we'd have the ocean view, as all suites and amenities overlook the ocean. It was beautiful. Very minimalistic with tasteful deco, thier suites were unbeliavable.
We went to the reception and made a reservation for January 2007; to celebrate our honeymoon. The package they had was called Live our Dream and I must say that Living the Dream is better than being in reality.
Cheers to Grace Bay Club and we look forward to our stay there in January where a product is accompanied with amazing service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The world renowned Grace Bay Club, first luxury all-suite resort in Turks and Caicos, offers guests a haven for uninterrupted relaxation. The resort, with the largest beach front access - 1100 feet, features all ocean front suites. Divided into three separate sections that caters to discerning travelers of all tastes, it includes the adults-only Hotel area with private restaurant, bar, and swimming pool; family-friendly Villas with their own restaurant, bar, and pool; and the uber-luxe Estate, with a complete set of exclusive amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, West Indies, Hotels.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Grace Bay Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grace Bay Club Hotel Providenciales
- Grace Bay Hotel
- Hotel Grace Bay
- Grace Bay Club Turks And Caicos/Providenciales