Just returned from Provo and had an unforgettable time at the Grace Bay Club. Accomodations are top rate, staff is super friendly and food is good. The beach is out of this world and
the pool area lovely. One has to be relaxed, as the service
is efficient in an island sort of way - which is part of the fun!
Food was good, but expensive. They do charge a $50/day
service charge on top of room rate and taxes (10%), which brought our junior suite from $500/day (october rates) to $600.
I must admit to being confused about tipping at this place, given the added service charge, perhaps someone can set me straight. It's a great place to unwind and float around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The world renowned Grace Bay Club, first luxury all-suite resort in Turks and Caicos, offers guests a haven for uninterrupted relaxation. The resort, with the largest beach front access - 1100 feet, features all ocean front suites. Divided into three separate sections that caters to discerning travelers of all tastes, it includes the adults-only Hotel area with private restaurant, bar, and swimming pool; family-friendly Villas with their own restaurant, bar, and pool; and the uber-luxe Estate, with a complete set of exclusive amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Travelocity, West Indies, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grace Bay Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grace Bay Club Hotel Providenciales
- Grace Bay Hotel
- Hotel Grace Bay
- Grace Bay Club Turks And Caicos/Providenciales