We were excited to visit Grace Bay Club because we heard they had a "kids club" and good children activities. The kids club was great, though the facility for the kids is not perfect - it does not have air conditioning.
My wife had a good idea of asking to have one of the kids club babysitters help with our young kids in the evening. We had Margaret and she was first rate. The kids loved her and we felt very comfortable leaving for dinner. I highly recommend you ask for Margaret if you need babysitting while staying at Grace Bay. Enjoy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The world renowned Grace Bay Club, first luxury all-suite resort in Turks and Caicos, offers guests a haven for uninterrupted relaxation. The resort, with the largest beach front access - 1100 feet, features all ocean front suites. Divided into three separate sections that caters to discerning travelers of all tastes, it includes the adults-only Hotel area with private restaurant, bar, and swimming pool; family-friendly Villas with their own restaurant, bar, and pool; and the uber-luxe Estate, with a complete set of exclusive amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Grace Bay Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grace Bay Club Hotel Providenciales
- Grace Bay Hotel
- Hotel Grace Bay
- Grace Bay Club Turks And Caicos/Providenciales