“Great service - specifically child care”
Review of Grace Bay Club

Grace Bay Club
Ranked #7 of 44 Hotels in Providenciales
Reviewed May 2, 2014

We were excited to visit Grace Bay Club because we heard they had a "kids club" and good children activities. The kids club was great, though the facility for the kids is not perfect - it does not have air conditioning.

My wife had a good idea of asking to have one of the kids club babysitters help with our young kids in the evening. We had Margaret and she was first rate. The kids loved her and we felt very comfortable leaving for dinner. I highly recommend you ask for Margaret if you need babysitting while staying at Grace Bay. Enjoy!

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank joezimal
There are newer reviews for Grace Bay Club

Reviewed May 1, 2014

Most beaches in Turks and Caicos are breathtaking, and Grace Bay is arguably the best. But what really separates the Grace Bay Club is the service. The entire staff is first class from the moment you arrive until you leave.

The personal concierge service is unbelievably accommodating (ask for Willah, he is absolutely awesome). They give you a cell phone that works throughout the islands and can be contacted for taxis, recommendations for tours, etc. Even when I came down with a cold during my stay, the concierge figured out a way to help me by going into town to get me medicine.

Overall a great property and likely the best service I have ever had.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank kiery t
Reviewed April 25, 2014

On this our fourth visit, my husband and I spent six nights at the grace bay club, in the hotel section, and were happy with the experience. Hudson and pal Vernon, our private concierges, were just a private cell phone call away. Chrystal and her team at reception did a terrific job; and Sian and Simone in the spa gave some of the best treatments we've ever had. All this in spite of the fact that my bike broke down far afield, our room safe broke as we were trying to hurry out, and neither our 5:30 am wakeup call nor cab to the airport arrived on our last day (fairly horrible but we made it anyway). We were also surprised that the manager, at his own cocktail party for all the guests, talked the entire time to the same two people and wouldn't even allow us to break in to say thank you. It was up to Hudson to introduce people around and help them feel welcome.

We like the hotel section because it seems quieter and is near the adults only lap pool. Restaurants are excellent. The beach is great because you can walk farther than you can see in either direction. And we like being a close walk to the small village with shops and restaurants, etc. The island itself seems characterized by hardworking, kind and generous people who have managed to avoid overdevelopment. But we only go to Provo at all because of Big Blue Unlimited (just a quick shuttle van or a 20 minute bike ride away) offering snorkel, scuba, windsurfing, paddle board, biking and kayaking tours in small groups off island. Grace Bay Club and Big Blue are a good vacation combo.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Elizas99
GMGraceBayClub, General Manager at Grace Bay Club, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2014

Dear Guest,

I would like to take this opportunity to personally thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at the Grace Bay Club on TripAdvisor. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We are terribly sorry for the issues you experienced with our wake-up call service, the bicycle and room safe. We always strive to provide the best service and facilities to our guests, unfortunately during your stay we apparently fell short of our goal and your expectations. For this I apologize.

Regarding the cocktail party, I am so sorry I did not get to speak with you. We usually have between 150 – 200 guests at our cocktail party and it is difficult to speak with every guest during that one hour period. I do not recall speaking the entire time with any particular guest during the cocktail hour. The cocktail party is a Manager’s party not the General Manager’s party and managers from our various departments attend in order to speak with all of our guests.

Your comments have been shared with the appropriate managers and staff for review and action. I can assure you that what you experienced was the exception and not the rule, as you can see in other Trip Advisor comments, we always strive for the best.
Thoughtful feedback is a gift and we thank you for your input. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you and look forward to your return to Grace Bay Club at some time in the future.

Warm regards,

Thierry Grandsire

Reviewed April 25, 2014

Wow. Grace Bay Club has literally put anything and everything you could think of into their resort. The attention to detail is great and the pool and the beach are perfect. The service is amazing and I loved having the personal concierge. The staff at Grace Bay has truly thought of everything. The on island cell phone was great.

The restaurants that were on the resort were awesome. We have stayed at other places in the Turks and Caicos and we have never seen such amazing on resort options.

We stayed in one of the villas with a great ocean view. The beach and pool were just steps away which was great.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank E C
Reviewed April 21, 2014

This past March I stayed for 4 nights at the Grace Bay Club (Estates section). It was one of my most wonderful and memorable vacations. I am a seasoned traveler and there were so many aspects of this resort that impressed me.

The choice of restaurants and bars and quality of food was outstanding. I highly recommend the 'Rasta Pasta' at Krave Restaurant. And two BIG thumbs up to Krave/Pool Bar employees Berthony, Georgette and Gregory. They made us feel at home by always greeting us by name and with genuine smiles, as well as remembering our favorites foods/drinks.

The beach is stunning -- perfect white powder. And, once again, stellar service from Amado and Emmanuel! We also loved the concept of a pop-up restaurant in the beach. This season the theme is 'Jars', but we want to come back at the end of the year to see what 'pops up' next.

Something unique and impressive was how the resort changes its ambiance from day to night. In the evening the resort uses fire, lanterns, and candles to create a breathtaking environment.

Also, our butlers were great -- thank you Berg & Boda.

A few additional thoughts...
All phone calls from your room to the USA are free.
Complimentary bottled water everywhere.
There is an 'Adults Only' pool option.
Enjoyed a few relaxing massages at the resort's spa.
'Julian' was the great live performer at the hotel's Infiniti Bar

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank Jtravels3
Reviewed April 20, 2014

Overall, the Grace Bay Club located in the heart of Grace Bay in Turks and Caicos is an amazing hotel. It is on a great location and it has a great atmosphere. Once you arrive at he airport you get car service from the resort itself to bring you to the Grace Bay Club. The food there is divine, the pools there are gorgeous, and the service there is top notch. We have now been to this place twice because we have fallen in love with the staff and location there. We also look forward to the excellent breakfast there which is a buffet. There is a huge selection of food. I also enjoy how there is not a large sum of people there. This way, you get to relax fully on the beach with drink service. The price is worth it there. All in all, I would definitely recommend this resort for all people to stay at and I am hoping to come back again for a third time.

Room Tip: All rooms have a ocean view and are a great size. We always stayed in the 3 Bedroom Residence at th...
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Jackson D
Reviewed April 16, 2014

This is my 6th visit to GBC and continues to impress me every time I stay there! The amenities and service are TRUELY amazing! Franklin and Boda were great hosts on the island!! I took time to go to Fish Fry showcasing local cuisine and music. I think its great you can leave the resort and explore the island. I ate at KRAVE at GBC, which had great ambience and great food! Very private and exclusive. Thank you again GBC staff for making another memorable trip to T&C.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo