“What a great resort!”

Ranked #7 of 45 Hotels in Providenciales
New York City, New York
“What a great resort!”
Reviewed April 25, 2014

Wow. Grace Bay Club has literally put anything and everything you could think of into their resort. The attention to detail is great and the pool and the beach are perfect. The service is amazing and I loved having the personal concierge. The staff at Grace Bay has truly thought of everything. The on island cell phone was great.

The restaurants that were on the resort were awesome. We have stayed at other places in the Turks and Caicos and we have never seen such amazing on resort options.

We stayed in one of the villas with a great ocean view. The beach and pool were just steps away which was great.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank E C

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (468)
New York, NY
Reviewed April 21, 2014

This past March I stayed for 4 nights at the Grace Bay Club (Estates section). It was one of my most wonderful and memorable vacations. I am a seasoned traveler and there were so many aspects of this resort that impressed me.

The choice of restaurants and bars and quality of food was outstanding. I highly recommend the 'Rasta Pasta' at Krave Restaurant. And two BIG thumbs up to Krave/Pool Bar employees Berthony, Georgette and Gregory. They made us feel at home by always greeting us by name and with genuine smiles, as well as remembering our favorites foods/drinks.

The beach is stunning -- perfect white powder. And, once again, stellar service from Amado and Emmanuel! We also loved the concept of a pop-up restaurant in the beach. This season the theme is 'Jars', but we want to come back at the end of the year to see what 'pops up' next.

Something unique and impressive was how the resort changes its ambiance from day to night. In the evening the resort uses fire, lanterns, and candles to create a breathtaking environment.

Also, our butlers were great -- thank you Berg & Boda.

A few additional thoughts...
All phone calls from your room to the USA are free.
Complimentary bottled water everywhere.
There is an 'Adults Only' pool option.
Enjoyed a few relaxing massages at the resort's spa.
'Julian' was the great live performer at the hotel's Infiniti Bar

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
2 Thank Jtravels3
Reviewed April 20, 2014

Overall, the Grace Bay Club located in the heart of Grace Bay in Turks and Caicos is an amazing hotel. It is on a great location and it has a great atmosphere. Once you arrive at he airport you get car service from the resort itself to bring you to the Grace Bay Club. The food there is divine, the pools there are gorgeous, and the service there is top notch. We have now been to this place twice because we have fallen in love with the staff and location there. We also look forward to the excellent breakfast there which is a buffet. There is a huge selection of food. I also enjoy how there is not a large sum of people there. This way, you get to relax fully on the beach with drink service. The price is worth it there. All in all, I would definitely recommend this resort for all people to stay at and I am hoping to come back again for a third time.

Room Tip: All rooms have a ocean view and are a great size. We always stayed in the 3 Bedroom Residence at th...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Jackson D
Kenosha, Wisconsin
Reviewed April 16, 2014

This is my 6th visit to GBC and continues to impress me every time I stay there! The amenities and service are TRUELY amazing! Franklin and Boda were great hosts on the island!! I took time to go to Fish Fry showcasing local cuisine and music. I think its great you can leave the resort and explore the island. I ate at KRAVE at GBC, which had great ambience and great food! Very private and exclusive. Thank you again GBC staff for making another memorable trip to T&C.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank Bigjohn38
New York City, New York
Reviewed April 14, 2014

We arrived to Grace Bay Club and were welcomed by Vernon, one of the personal Concierge on staff, as well as a smiling front desk team. We arrived early, and Vernon kindly stored our bags and made sure they were delivered to our room while we were out and about and gave us a quick tour of where the Spa was, helped us arrange our appointment and walked us around to where the restaurant would be as well as the pool, beach, etc. The room was STUNNING. We stayed in a one bedroom suite with a balcony overlooking the water, the entire scene took our breath away. I imagine any room category at Grace Bay is exceptional.

In the evening we went to the infinity bar, which is so charming. It can be very romantic, but also great if you're vacationing with friends. It's a beautiful space, and it truly lights up at night.

The next morning, our Concierge for the rest of our stay was Hudson, who gave us a call and came to introduce himself. The Concierge is really the mark of service at Grace Bay. They are well informed and make themselves available to you without you having to chase them. I am a Concierge in NYC, so I was very impressed. Hudson was very personable and welcoming, much like his colleague Vernon. He was available by mobile phone and appeared whenever we had a request.

The Spa was lovely, as were the spa attendants, and our massages were AMAZING. My boyfriend and I had a couples massage. His masseuse came in and chatted with us pre massage, I believe her name was Katrina (Forgive me for not remembering exactly) and I never actually had to chance to get my masseuse's name, but she was great. I had a deep tissue massage and she was stretching me and relaxing my muscles and...it was just awesome.

The staff at breakfast, from the hostess that greeted us to the servers, were all warm and accommodating. On our last day, after a full breakfast, we headed to the beach and made our way to Jar, the Rum bar. Garth made our day, and Andre whipped up some amazing Rum cocktails that went perfectly with the sunshine. We enjoyed the chicken wings in a Jar (this is how they serve their food, and it's super fun and kitchy). Garth was an excellent host, we had drinks and laughs, we paddle boarded a bit (which is complimentary at the hotel) and laid out in the sun. It was the perfect day.

My intention was to write just a quick review of Grace Bay, but once I got started I couldn't stop. This stay was as memorable as they get, short but sweet, and for anyone that's wondering, the water really is an insanely beautiful turquoise like i've never seen before.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Providence, Rhode Island
Reviewed April 12, 2014

This was our 2nd trip to T&C. I had high expectations for GBC - they were met and we would definitely return. The property is even better in person than photos!

This is an upscale hotel and the service and amenities reflect this. We stayed in the adults hotel section of the property. Our room was huge, with the appropriate full ocean view and well appointed. We had a lot of room to spread out and everything was replaced as needed daily.

The property is gorgeous and well maintained. The adults pool really is just that - quiet and a great alternative to the beach. We alternated between both areas and found there to be plenty of people to assist us with any request.

We did not have a bad meal at the hotel. The menus are extensive with great flavor. Breakfast is included daily and was great every time. We had breakfast and lunch at Rouge Grill, lunch at Jars and one dinner at Anacaona. Service was always pleasant and options plentiful.

One thing to note is we appreciated not having hidden costs for on site activities: Breakfast, wi fi, on-site water sports, bikes, tennis, gym, etc. are all complimentary. We would ride bikes off property to go to local restaurants or the market. It was great to have the variety all built into the price of the room.

The concierge service really does exist! Some hotels claim to have this service but you never really see your concierge. We saw one of the two (Hudson and Vernon) daily and they were very helpful with dinner reservations and any other questions we had. We are pretty self-sufficient but did appreciate when we needed their help. And, yes, they do provide each guest a cell phone to reach the concierge directly!

Thanks GBC - look forward to our next visit!

Room Tip: Higher floor rooms have the best views. 1st floor rooms could be nice for families to just walk rig...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank JulieH406
Cleveland
Reviewed April 11, 2014

This is a good resort with some interesting touches. This resort is actually part hotel and part condo. We stayed in an "estate junior residence” that the owners called a "lockout" meaning a side room from one of the condos. The room is well appointed with marble and a big TV. We have paid about the same for villas at fancy resorts elsewhere so we were a little let down in terms of size.
I liked the following: free international calling ( I think this is included for all), free cell phone while on island with concierge on speed dial, soaps and amenities. There was a complementary magnum of champagne in our fridge (nice touch).
Negative: could not use the porch due to Mosquitos. The as advertised outdoor shower is on the porch so it didn't quite appeal.
Viewpoint: We spoke to a number of guests many of whom were repeat customers or owners. This resort seems to have a strong following.
The concierge will tend to steer you toward GBC restaurants like Anacaona. The restaurant is indeed good but we found more impressive or better priced restaurants outside the resort.
Room service: prompt and friendly but we had nowhere to eat in our room. We ordered a steak one night and it came with a sauce of capers and ahem A-1. They are happy to deliver any breakfast you need to the room which is also a plus.
Outdoor pool and beach: could use more shade or better quality cabanas. The sand is perfect. The water is a beautiful shade of blue. Not much to see in terms of snorkeling I don't think.
I want to thank Emannuel from the beach who was the single most outstanding host at GBC. High marks to Calvin as well.
We had our baby with us and a crib was supplied.
Overall this is a good resort that is a condo-tel style. At this price point my family and I expect to be wowed at every opportunity. We met friends who rented a house on T&C for the same or less $ and had a more positive experience.
There's a grocery that is nearby well stocked with supplies and spirits if you forget anything. Outside the resort the area is not developed but we had no issues walking around.
Please don't take this review as a negative. This is a good place but does not achieve the nirvana of the worlds best which I was expecting due to reviews and price paid. However we got 2 nights free in May of 2013 as part of our booking package which was a plus.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family