My husband & I keep coming back to the Grace Bay Club- it feels like heaven on earth! From the moment you arrive, the resort's design is breathtaking. All the accommodations are fantastic! Marble bathrooms, large glass showers, beautiful views. Begin your day at the wonderful breakfast buffet with options for anyone's particular palette. Spend your day enjoying many beach activities; paddle boarding, hobie cats, & more! Dine under the stars at any of their restaurants and you'll find the food delicious, divinely prepared with a great wine list too. Did I mention the gorgeous sunsets? The friendly staff's fantastic service makes them all feel like family, including a terrific General Manager, Thierry Grandsire. The property is absolutely gorgeous and beautifully maintained... and then there is Grace Bay itself! Mother nature has blessed this beach. Can't wait to return!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The world renowned Grace Bay Club, first luxury all-suite resort in Turks and Caicos, offers guests a haven for uninterrupted relaxation. The resort, with the largest beach front access - 1100 feet, features all ocean front suites. Divided into three separate sections that caters to discerning travelers of all tastes, it includes the adults-only Hotel area with private restaurant, bar, and swimming pool; family-friendly Villas with their own restaurant, bar, and pool; and the uber-luxe Estate, with a complete set of exclusive amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, West Indies and Jetsetter so you can book your Grace Bay Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grace Bay Club Hotel Providenciales
- Grace Bay Hotel
- Hotel Grace Bay
- Grace Bay Club Turks And Caicos/Providenciales