“Amazing!”

Ranked #7 of 45 Hotels in Providenciales
Boston, Massachusetts
“Amazing!”
Reviewed March 8, 2014

I have NEVER experienced the level of service at any other hotel..period. I have two kids with a lot of eating restrictions, some of which are very hard to accommodate. They surpassed my expectations! Chef Ian is a godsend! Not only did he make my kids beautiful - and I mean BEAUTIFUl - meals but he surprised them with extra touches almost as if he was a mind reader! And speaking of that....I would mumble something and someone would come over and bring it over with a smile. I have never felt so nurtured. And the beach is so gorgeous, the water clear and no worries about anything biting your feet :) and the decor beautiful. I love the outdoor fireplaces they light up at night - it is magical with all the lanterns etc. This is the only place I want to be come winter in Boston. It is the best week of my year! Plus my kids love it with all their kid activities and they love swimming up and ordering a fruit smoothie at the pool bar. Truly amazing food, service, landscape....truly paradise!!!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank Lauz H

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (477)
New York City, New York
Reviewed March 7, 2014

My partner and I just returned from six fabulous nights oceanfront, by the adult pool, at Grace Bay Club--aka heaven on Earth! As my girlfriend remarked more than once, the views are so gorgeous, and the sea and sand so divine, it almost looks photo-shopped in real life! We had a spectacular time! Special kudos out to Cordell at the Adult Pool, Garth at Jar, Shirleen, the best omelet maker this side of Michelin stars, and, of course, the wonderful GMThierry Grandsire, who captains this great ship with effortless charm and, well, "grace!" :) This is my fifth or sixth visit, and it just keeps getting better! In the words of Arnold Schwarzenegger: "We'll be baaack!"

Room Tip: Rooms for couples best near the adult pool
Hermosa Beach, California
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Just got back from a week in Turks & Caicos, Grace Bay Club. This is the 2nd time I have had the pleasure of spending a week at this location and it was even better than last year. The Resort has upgraded the gym facility; a few new treadmills (and not the funky kind), and some of the old equipment has been removed. They only have one recumbent bike but all in all the gym is sufficient for a decent workout. Just like last time, the people (for the most part, 95%) that work at the GBC are smiling fiends. I really think these folks do enjoy their jobs and it shows. I would be remiss if I did not give a shout out to a few of the people that really contributed to making our stay a wonderful vacation. Our dear Shirleen...the Breakfast Queen, every day an awesome breakfast. Pauline, those Goombay Smashes (SP) were awesome (of what I can remember lol), Olga, our server the night we had a special anniversary dinner on the beach-you were great. And what can I say but Hudson Hudson Hudson, the man can sing, dance talk a mile a minute and keep all things on track; you, Vernon and Godfrey were much appreciated. Emmanuel, Garth, thank you for your attentiveness on the beach. Last but definitely not least, Ricky. It was a pleasure seeing you again this year. Congratulations on your promotion! You are a perfect fit for your job. Your smile says a lot and your listening skills make you a perfect.....General Manager...GBC?? Stay well my friends...Kathy and the Spencer Adventure- out

Room Tip: when assigned a room make sure to ask for an unobstructed (no overzealous palm trees) view
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank Kathy P
Providenciales
Reviewed March 5, 2014

The resort is beautiful. My wife and I stayed in a junior suite in the Estate section. The resort is clean and in my opinion it can be the hidden gem however the management needs to spend time teaching the employees what the job status is. There was numerous time during meals there was complete chaos. Some employees were very friendly some looked at you like you weren't even there. Cocktail waitresses in the lounge weren't too friendly. I can go on and on its a shame. I am not going to say how expensive it was cause everything in t&k is expensive that's just the way it is. This is my review I rate it average with the potential to be excellent. I hope some management gets to read this if they care they will take this as constructive criticism

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Bob T
GMGraceBayClub, Manager at Grace Bay Club, responded to this review, March 11, 2014
Dear Guest,

We are happy that you enjoyed the location and our resort during your recent stay with us and thank you for taking the time to write a review during your stay with us.

Every guest’s experience is important to us as we strive for the finest in service and facilities. Unfortunately, during your stay, we fell short of our goals and your expectations for which I apologize. I am glad however that after receiving your feedback on Trip Advisor during your stay I was able to meet up with you and get the details of how great you felt about the potential of the property and the team here at Grace Bay Club.

I was also pleased to hear from you that the last two days of your stay were a complete turn around and as per your expectations, it made me feel that the team is progressing in the right direction and your compliments for the team are really appreciated.

I have also duly noted and forwarded your feedback to the respective managers regarding the constant training that we put our team through.

Thoughtful feedback is a gift and we thank you for your input. We cannot wait to welcome you and your wife back to Grace Bay Club and hope that the next experience would be as good as the one you left us with.

Warm regards,

Ajay Vyas
Executive Assistant Manager
New York City, New York
Reviewed March 4, 2014

My husband and I just returned from our honeymoon at Grace Bay Club. When we arrived to the property we were greeted with such hospitality and a complimentary upgrade to the estate section We will definitely be returning every year! The hotel is set on such a beautiful spot on Grace Bay - amazing water and sunsets! The staff at the hotel is exceptional, from the personal concierge - just a phone call away, to the staff at the beach and pool catering to our every need. Boda and Berg (personal concierge) were so helpful with everything that we needed. Emmanuel (beach & pool attendant & waiter) made our trip relaxing knowing that we always had chairs set up down at the beach with fresh towels and drinks.

The village is just a bike ride away, local dive bar, souvenir shops, art, ice cream, super market, bank, you name it. (bikes on property to use)

Great hotel for Couples and Families!

We will definitely be returning with family and friends!

N.Carolina
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Another wonderful experience at GBC. Every stay they manage to " one up" themselves!
Vacationing there a few times a year.....we have become part of the family. Yet they go out of their way to address you by name and try please. Airport welcome and taxi transfer - fast and easy.
They await your arrival outside with smiles and rum punch! The resort itself is beautiful and immaculately clean. Bikes are great to ride to town. Meals on the resort are terrific....chef Wolfgang and soos Chef Frank are so creative. Junie has our breakfast requests waiting for us. Beach and pool needs are waiting for you with the help of Cordell, Mark and Amado. They just can't do enough! Our room was always perfect, thanks to Janet. And Carmella in the boutique went out of her way to hunt for an item we needed. Don't forget the height of relaxation.....massages on the beach by Sian and Raylene. Nothing more luxurious .
GM Thierry Grandshire directs a truly professional team. Perhaps that is why they were ranked TCI Hotel of the Year! We thank you for everything

1 Thank NCTravel0r
Belleville, New Jersey
Reviewed March 3, 2014 via mobile

This hotel was our first choice when we viewed our options online. It was our first time visiting Turks and Caicos and they made sure we felt like a king and queen. We had two butlers Vernon and Jerome who took care of our every needs. It's right on the beach and every night we went to dinner was a new romantic adventure. The management and staff were super friendly and If I go back I would definitely stay here again as well as recommend it to others. The entire property is beautiful inside and out.

Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Alexandra M
Also consider these accommodations in or near Providenciales
Seven Stars Resort & Spa
The Regent Grand
#8 of 45 in Providenciales
Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa
COMO Parrot Cay, Turks and Caicos

Been to Grace Bay Club? Share your experiences!