Great property, wonderful view from the 3rd floor unit overlooking the kids pool. Not much noise so not a big deal. Great view of the beach, fantastic sugar sand beach with lots of water sports things to do and experience.
The living room opened to a large, covered patio where we spent some time just reading and talking. Really gave the place an open, outside / in experience.
My only reason for the 4 star was the price. The food and spa were very expensive and we found much better deals at the local spas and restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The world renowned Grace Bay Club, first luxury all-suite resort in Turks and Caicos, offers guests a haven for uninterrupted relaxation. The resort, with the largest beach front access - 1100 feet, features all ocean front suites. Divided into three separate sections that caters to discerning travelers of all tastes, it includes the adults-only Hotel area with private restaurant, bar, and swimming pool; family-friendly Villas with their own restaurant, bar, and pool; and the uber-luxe Estate, with a complete set of exclusive amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Booking.com, Hotels.com, West Indies, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grace Bay Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grace Bay Club Hotel Providenciales
- Grace Bay Hotel
- Hotel Grace Bay
- Grace Bay Club Turks And Caicos/Providenciales