We came here as a family exactly a year ago and had a miserable time (see prior posting if interested in every detail). After writing my first ever TripAdvisor review to detail how shocked I was by our poor experience, I followed up with a message directly to the hotel owner Thierry. This led to a very generous offer to come back and try again. So we did and I am so glad! What a night and day experience. This time was absolutely perfect in every way. Since we already had our bearings, and a short stay of only 3 days, I did all my planning for excursions and dinners before hand with Krystal and Morgan Luker - the latter is head of the Kids Club and is the most amazing person. I presume given our experiences last time, we were given a generous room upgrade which had me posting on Facebook "I think I just checked into heaven". Gorgeous and spacious for us and our 2 young children (10 and 7). Everyone was attentive and helpful. Food was great at Grille Rouge. And the Kids Club is really the best thing. Margaret and Edith are so wonderful. Admittedly, it is a bit more geared to girls than to boys (more arts and crafts things to do, mixed in with watersports like learning to sail and paddle boarding). So that worked out well for my daughter, and my son stayed with us. We did every excursion possible in 2 full days time - 9 holes of golf at Provo Golf Club, waterskiing for the kids, Glow Worm tour with SURFSide Academy booked through Morgan, bottom fishing for my husband and son, and Island Vibes snorkeling. Dinner at Mr. Grouper and Coco Bistro excellent. I am glad we gave it another chance and just wish we had more time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The world renowned Grace Bay Club, first luxury all-suite resort in Turks and Caicos, offers guests a haven for uninterrupted relaxation. The resort, with the largest beach front access - 1100 feet, features all ocean front suites. Divided into three separate sections that caters to discerning travelers of all tastes, it includes the adults-only Hotel area with private restaurant, bar, and swimming pool; family-friendly Villas with their own restaurant, bar, and pool; and the uber-luxe Estate, with a complete set of exclusive amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Grace Bay Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grace Bay Club Hotel Providenciales
- Grace Bay Hotel
- Hotel Grace Bay
- Grace Bay Club Turks And Caicos/Providenciales