I just returned from my second stay at Grace Bay Club. My friend and I loved it so much the first time (in 2011 on a girls getaway) that we had to return (and we plan on continuing to return again and again (maybe we will have our husbands join us next time))! The beach is one of the most beautiful I have ever seen (and spacious - no one is on top of each other and the water is crystal clear)(and I have traveled all over the Caribbean), the resort is beautiful and relaxing, there are multiple restaurants to eat at on the resort (which most other TCI resorts do not have), the drinks are delicious, the food is good and the rooms are all spacious and nice (we stayed at the Villas the first stay and the Hotel this time - both were great)! However, the thing that makes Grace Bay Club stand out the most among so many beautiful Caribbean resorts is the staff and the service!! It was like a family homecoming for us. The staff likes working there so much that no one leaves and they strive to make their guests happy - it is their first priority. On our return trip, it was primarily the same staff there as was there 2 years prior. And, all of the staff remembered us from 2 years prior (and even remembered some specifics about our likes and dislikes)! The service is just excellent on so many levels! I would like to make special mention of the family pool/beach guys - Christopher, Navar, Jerry and Jared (picture attached), the men and ladies of the Grill - Fredlyn, Rachel, Tavares, Ron and Janiece, Paulina at the pool bar (aka the Rum Shop) and, of course, last but certainly not least our helpful concierge Willah and Boda! It was like coming home and we can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The world renowned Grace Bay Club, first luxury all-suite resort in Turks and Caicos, offers guests a haven for uninterrupted relaxation. The resort, with the largest beach front access - 1100 feet, features all ocean front suites. Divided into three separate sections that caters to discerning travelers of all tastes, it includes the adults-only Hotel area with private restaurant, bar, and swimming pool; family-friendly Villas with their own restaurant, bar, and pool; and the uber-luxe Estate, with a complete set of exclusive amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Booking.com, Odigeo, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Grace Bay Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grace Bay Club Hotel Providenciales
- Grace Bay Hotel
- Hotel Grace Bay
- Grace Bay Club Turks And Caicos/Providenciales