My family of 5 just returned from a week at Grace Bay Club and are still dealing with withdrawal. Never have we experienced the hospitality and genuine friendliness of a staff that greeted us and looked after us during our visit. Yes the upgrade to an Estate room was a bonus, but the people really made the difference. Starting with Sam who greeted us upon our arrival, to our personal concierge team of Boda and Willah, Calvin who kept us entertained and never thirsty on the beach, to David and his team who we constantly called on supply us with snorkels, sailboats, kayaks, and paddleboards, every staff member we came into contact with made us feel like they truly enjoyed having us as guests and making our stay as enjoyable as possible.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The world renowned Grace Bay Club, first luxury all-suite resort in Turks and Caicos, offers guests a haven for uninterrupted relaxation. The resort, with the largest beach front access - 1100 feet, features all ocean front suites. Divided into three separate sections that caters to discerning travelers of all tastes, it includes the adults-only Hotel area with private restaurant, bar, and swimming pool; family-friendly Villas with their own restaurant, bar, and pool; and the uber-luxe Estate, with a complete set of exclusive amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, West Indies, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grace Bay Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grace Bay Club Hotel Providenciales
- Grace Bay Hotel
- Hotel Grace Bay
- Grace Bay Club Turks And Caicos/Providenciales