We stayed in the new Estates section in a one bedroom studio, which was more than sufficient for my wife and me. I would highly recommend this more prestigious side, if you can get in. The pool at the Estates is outstanding, and the personal concierge service (especially Willah) was so great. You get a personal cell phone that reaches him instantly from where ever you are on the island to help you out, give you directions, arrange for things, etc. The beach is white sand leading into crystal clear 90 degree blue ocean water. I mean clear, as in, flying over it in a plane I could still see the bottom of the ocean (reefs, etc.). We used the free Grace Bay Club bikes to get around, and while they were not in great shape for long distances, they were fine for local treks. The best restaurant by far on the island (food and setting) was the restaurant at Grace Bay called Anacoana. At the spa, I had a nice quality massage and the fitness center was good. Mostly, I noted while the hotel was 100% booked, the property is so big and it has so few rooms that we felt that no one was there--very peaceful (except at breakfast when there may be a slight wait for a table). In short, this is the place we will stay on our next visit--highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The world renowned Grace Bay Club, first luxury all-suite resort in Turks and Caicos, offers guests a haven for uninterrupted relaxation. The resort, with the largest beach front access - 1100 feet, features all ocean front suites. Divided into three separate sections that caters to discerning travelers of all tastes, it includes the adults-only Hotel area with private restaurant, bar, and swimming pool; family-friendly Villas with their own restaurant, bar, and pool; and the uber-luxe Estate, with a complete set of exclusive amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, West Indies, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda, Travelocity, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Grace Bay Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grace Bay Club Hotel Providenciales
- Grace Bay Hotel
- Hotel Grace Bay
- Grace Bay Club Turks And Caicos/Providenciales