This was our third trip back to Grace Bay Club. We always rent a car since we like to have lunch at Da Conch Shack and have transportation ready available. Upon checking in we were greeted with the wonderful ladies at the front desk who are always so friendly and accommodating. We immediately ran into Godfrey who has always been our Concierge the past couple times and were so happy to see him. We were also happy to meet Kenny who was right there if we needed him. Godfrey took us up to our beautiful and amazing Villa. It was spectacular. You also have the option when staying in one of these to go down the street to their local grocery store and purchase everything and anything you need.
It was great to see all the familiar faces at the beachside dining and was so great to be back. Ben, Amado and everyone that helped us (especially Ben) during our daytime beach fun were so helpful every day setting us up and making sure all our needs were met. I just cant say enough about this resort. It is our 4th time to the island and 3rd back to Grace Bay Club and we are already planning our next trip for next summer to return.
The beach and turquoise water is breathtaking. The food is divine and the options of restaurants in and off the property are wonderful. The little casino (walking distance) is fun for something different. We are big fans of the conch shack (which you must try) and also we will be visiting Boogaloo's on our next trip which is a new property on the beach that everyone was raving about.
When getting ready to leave we had the pleasure of meeting the manager, Thierry Grandsire, who wanted to make sure everything was perfect and if there was anything he could do. This is what is so wonderful about The Grace Bay Club - everyone is trying to be helpful in every way and with the best attitude that just makes you feel so good and taken care of. We can not wait to go back next summer and re-live our recent vacation. It was our absolute favorite!!
Thank you to all the staff at Grace Bay and for making this trip so wonderful!
The breakfast every morning (complimentary) was delicious and prompt service. Everywhere you go everyone has a smile and is helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The world renowned Grace Bay Club, first luxury all-suite resort in Turks and Caicos, offers guests a haven for uninterrupted relaxation. The resort, with the largest beach front access - 1100 feet, features all ocean front suites. Divided into three separate sections that caters to discerning travelers of all tastes, it includes the adults-only Hotel area with private restaurant, bar, and swimming pool; family-friendly Villas with their own restaurant, bar, and pool; and the uber-luxe Estate, with a complete set of exclusive amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, West Indies, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grace Bay Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grace Bay Club Hotel Providenciales
- Grace Bay Hotel
- Hotel Grace Bay
- Grace Bay Club Turks And Caicos/Providenciales