I spent 8 days at the Grace Bay Club in May. It was a corporate sponsored incentive trip. Upon arrival, the front desk and entrance area is very unassuming but the staff is plentiful and on point. We were quickly checked in and assigned a concierge who arranged several details and ran errands based on our preferences. The property is small but well kept. We had a basic room but it was spacious and overlooked the ocean. The key for me was the time spent on the grounds. The pool areas, beach bar (Stix), playing volleyball, water sports, dips in the ocean, etc was perfect. Extremely beautiful area, and the service was great (they even waded out into the ocean to bring us drinks). They maintain just enough guests to find conversation if desired, but at the same time the population can seem sparse if you want to hide under an umbrella and read. I found it to be a very relaxing location and can't find anything to really criticize. The island overall is an expensive place, so the prices of drinks and food at the GBC should not be singled out. We rented a jeep for a day to explore. We found a few other stunning beaches but it was an adventure guessing on unmarked gravel roads. On our way back we stopped at the Coral Gardens resort which is just a few miles up the beach from GBC. They have a superb snorkeling loop right on their beach marked with ropes. When you're done, they have an awesome beach bar (called Somewhere) with two levels, live music, great Mexican food and a fun crowd. I highly recommend it if you need a casual break from the upscale dining scene. The 'pop up bar' on the beach at GBC called Stix is also very fun.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The world renowned Grace Bay Club, first luxury all-suite resort in Turks and Caicos, offers guests a haven for uninterrupted relaxation. The resort, with the largest beach front access - 1100 feet, features all ocean front suites. Divided into three separate sections that caters to discerning travelers of all tastes, it includes the adults-only Hotel area with private restaurant, bar, and swimming pool; family-friendly Villas with their own restaurant, bar, and pool; and the uber-luxe Estate, with a complete set of exclusive amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, West Indies, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Grace Bay Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grace Bay Club Hotel Providenciales
- Grace Bay Hotel
- Hotel Grace Bay
- Grace Bay Club Turks And Caicos/Providenciales