The rooms at Grace Bay aren't cheap but if you are looking for a true luxury vacation with an "exclusive" feel, look no further. We were just there for both my husband's and my fortieth birthday. The resort is only about 80 rooms so it is quite small. We had an oceanfront suite in The Hotel and it was huge. Full kitchen, living area, separate bedroom with large bath and two huge balconies with lounge chairs with such breathtaking views of the beach that it was almost a crime to close the curtains. The staff could not be nicer and our personal concierges, Franklin and Jazzmine, (every guest room includes one) made our stay feel really personalized. As Franklin said many times, "If you need anything... just call me." And he did not let us down. A complimentary breakfast buffet is provided everyday and it is more than ample. The restaurants at the hotel are very good (we particularly loved Stix on the beach) but if you venture off property you will not be disappointed. Our favorites were Coyaba and CoCo Bistro both of which were within walking distance of The Grace Bay Club which was an added bonus! Both of these restaurants were busy and required reservations in advance so call ahead. The food and ambience at both restaurants was not to be missed! We also did a jet ski tour on our visit. Again, not cheap but worth the money. It was just the two of us and a guide cruising around the island for over an hour with stops to pick up live conch shells and other sea life. Again, The Grace Bay Club is the true definition of a luxury vacation. You get what you pay for and it is well worth it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The world renowned Grace Bay Club, first luxury all-suite resort in Turks and Caicos, offers guests a haven for uninterrupted relaxation. The resort, with the largest beach front access - 1100 feet, features all ocean front suites. Divided into three separate sections that caters to discerning travelers of all tastes, it includes the adults-only Hotel area with private restaurant, bar, and swimming pool; family-friendly Villas with their own restaurant, bar, and pool; and the uber-luxe Estate, with a complete set of exclusive amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, West Indies, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Grace Bay Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grace Bay Club Hotel Providenciales
- Grace Bay Hotel
- Hotel Grace Bay
- Grace Bay Club Turks And Caicos/Providenciales