This was our second trip to Grace Bay in a month since we loved it so much in January. I have to say that this trip was even better than the first time around. We stayed in a one bedroom in the Estate section of the resort. The room was more than enough space for a couple with a great balcony and very large bathroom. As nice as the resort is at Grace Bay, it is really the people there that make it such a perfect place to vacation. We have traveled a fair amount and I have to say that the service is as good as anywhere we have been in the Caribbean.
We would generally start our day at the beach in front of the Grace Bay Resort which never felt crowded. In fact when you walk the beach and look at other resorts it appears that the Grace Bay Club has the most room between the dunes and Ocean. It seems to be wider than the other resorts beaches, which in turn gives you a lot of room and privacy away from others. Jean, Emanuel and Belan were always ready to get our chairs and cabana ready for us when they saw us walking up. We would generally order lunch delivered on the beach from STIX (beach bar/restaurant on the beach) or from Krave (gourmet food). I can honestly say that our lunches were as good as most dinners at high end restaurants. They were that good and we have to compliment one of the chefs, Silvia, for creating these specialty plates (ask for coconut corn) that you would have a tough time recreating elsewhere.
After a day at the beach we would walk over to STIX for a nice cool drink and a pre-meal appetizer. Our bartender Garth treated us like he had known us all our lives. He was great and made sure we never had an empty drink. On our way back to our room we would stop at Crave to relax and unwind. Gregory and Sherrard would take very good care of us and surprise us with their creative concoctions.
For dinner we would generally eat at the hotel restaurant Anacaona. The setting for this place is incredible. It is as close as you can get to the beach, yet have 5 star dining. The food is excellent and should be a spot that people go to even if they are not staying at the resort.
Last but definitely not least I want to thank our concierges Jasmine and Franklin. When you think of excellence and professionalism in the tourism industry these two are right up there at the top. I do not think you could have two more friendly, kind and hardworking individuals as these two. They really make your trip as easy going and stress free as possible.
Grace Bay resort is obviously run by some very professional people that know what it takes to run a high end resort. There is no reason for us to look anywhere else on the Turks and Caicos as we will be coming back to Grace Bay in the fall for a longer stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The world renowned Grace Bay Club, first luxury all-suite resort in Turks and Caicos, offers guests a haven for uninterrupted relaxation. The resort, with the largest beach front access - 1100 feet, features all ocean front suites. Divided into three separate sections that caters to discerning travelers of all tastes, it includes the adults-only Hotel area with private restaurant, bar, and swimming pool; family-friendly Villas with their own restaurant, bar, and pool; and the uber-luxe Estate, with a complete set of exclusive amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Hotels.com, West Indies, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Agoda, Cancelon, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grace Bay Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grace Bay Club Hotel Providenciales
- Grace Bay Hotel
- Hotel Grace Bay
- Grace Bay Club Turks And Caicos/Providenciales