We didn't stay at the Grace Bay Club but we did walk down the beach to have a drink at the Infinity Bar. It is a beautiful setting right on the beach with a perfect view of the setting sun. Great drinks, and in a resort area where everything is extra they actually give free snacks, which is just plain We also had lunch at the Grill and all enjoyed our meals. We will definatly go back. We like the options more than our resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The world renowned Grace Bay Club, first luxury all-suite resort in Turks and Caicos, offers guests a haven for uninterrupted relaxation. The resort, with the largest beach front access - 1100 feet, features all ocean front suites. Divided into three separate sections that caters to discerning travelers of all tastes, it includes the adults-only Hotel area with private restaurant, bar, and swimming pool; family-friendly Villas with their own restaurant, bar, and pool; and the uber-luxe Estate, with a complete set of exclusive amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, West Indies, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Grace Bay Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grace Bay Club Hotel Providenciales
- Grace Bay Hotel
- Hotel Grace Bay
- Grace Bay Club Turks And Caicos/Providenciales