Like many people on Trip Advisor, we studiously researched where to stay for the family, winter-break vacation. At first, we booked The Veranda. It would have been our second stay at this all-inclusive resort following one of the best vacations ever. When news broke Beaches purchased Veranda we promptly cancelled our reservation concerned the experience would not be as satisfying. As it turned out we needed to find a different resort anyway because Beaches closed Veranda for renovations. This is when we turned to the Grace Bay Club.
It was a great decision. Our family was seeking a luxurious resort that offered a nice room, a beautiful beach, a lot of amenities, great food, and a pleasant staff. GBC delivered on all points. It was a "no hassle" vacation made so because of the professional quality of every Grace Bay employee we met. Our concierge was Berg who made an effort to check on us every morning at breakfast to learn if we needed anything. He quickly fulfilled our requests.
Pauline mixed drinks for us at the pool bar and made us feel as if we were regular guests. Garth made us feel welcome at Stix and pointed out the best things to order at this neat pop up restaurant.
The point is a great family resort earns its reputation by providing the best customer service. Grace Bay Club gets a big thumbs up for a high-end family vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The world renowned Grace Bay Club, first luxury all-suite resort in Turks and Caicos, offers guests a haven for uninterrupted relaxation. The resort, with the largest beach front access - 1100 feet, features all ocean front suites. Divided into three separate sections that caters to discerning travelers of all tastes, it includes the adults-only Hotel area with private restaurant, bar, and swimming pool; family-friendly Villas with their own restaurant, bar, and pool; and the uber-luxe Estate, with a complete set of exclusive amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Grace Bay Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grace Bay Club Hotel Providenciales
- Grace Bay Hotel
- Hotel Grace Bay
- Grace Bay Club Turks And Caicos/Providenciales