Grace Bay Club is definitey top notch. The accomodations and grounds are quite beautiful and in excellent shape - NOTHING is run down, and I consider myself to be very critical. The staff treats you very well, no expenses spared, from welcoming bottle of champagne and fruit plate, full breakfast included, to free cell phone with a direct dial to your concierge, all free calls from your room to anywhere of course. The whole place is set-up for free wi-fi (even works on the beach). For the money you're not getting any better. The only downside is the restaurants are quite expensive, but everything on the island is expensive (except Jimmy's Dive Bar! - that place is fun for a casual night).
We were even there during Hurricane Sandy (just got back) and they were able to make our trip phenomenal. We'll be back! (just not during hurricane season next time!)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The world renowned Grace Bay Club, first luxury all-suite resort in Turks and Caicos, offers guests a haven for uninterrupted relaxation. The resort, with the largest beach front access - 1100 feet, features all ocean front suites. Divided into three separate sections that caters to discerning travelers of all tastes, it includes the adults-only Hotel area with private restaurant, bar, and swimming pool; family-friendly Villas with their own restaurant, bar, and pool; and the uber-luxe Estate, with a complete set of exclusive amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Orbitz, Booking.com, West Indies, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grace Bay Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grace Bay Club Hotel Providenciales
- Grace Bay Hotel
- Hotel Grace Bay
- Grace Bay Club Turks And Caicos/Providenciales