We (me, my wife and three girls, 18, 15 and 10) stayed at the Grace Bay Club from July 7-13 and it was truly terrific. My wife and I commented that we had never been waited on so extensively. First, the room was excellent. We had a two bedroom suite which was large and had a great view. Vernon and Marvin were our concierges and they were friendly, accomodating and a pleasure to work with. My wife and I celebrated our anniversary the day we arrived and the staff put rose petals all around our bedroom and on our bed, and they also left us a bottle of champagne. At the end of the week we asked to celebrate our youngest daughter's birthday and they provided us with a cake that was outstanding. The beach and pool were terrific. Ther service at both was excellent. We didn't have any concerns about getting chairs at the pool like we did at some other resorts. My kids love the swim up bar and so did I. Drinks were very expensive, but that is to be expected. Breakfast was great. We were ordering omelettes every morning and by the time we were there for a few days they had our order memorized. Our day was basically breakfast, beach/pool, shower, dinner. One nice thing they do here is they put out small sandwiches and cookies at 3 PM which was just right to tide us over to dinner. Very relaxing and its amazing how the time flew by. We did do a Conch Tour which is a great activity and well worth the time. They took us snorkeling and then to a beach where we saw a shark and a sting ray. Pretty cool. The Grace Bay Club is very centrally located. You can walk to shopping and the grocery store. When we did take taxis they were expensive so its nice to be able to walk. Overall the staff was extremely friendly, very helpful and really go out of their way to make sure you are happy. We did go out to eat every night and all the restaurants were very good. Lemon (mediterranean food) was our favorite, although Coco Bistro, Coyaba, Anacaona (which is at the Grace Bay Club) were also excellent. We did one low key night at Pizza Pizza which had good pizza. Magnolia had a nice view and had a nice atmosphere on a roof top but the food didn't "wow" us. It was good, but not great like all the others were. Anacaona also has a nice setting right on the beach. Coco Bistro, Coyaba, Pizza Pizza were walking distance from the resort. Finally, we met so many friendly people there. Honeymooners, couples and families with children.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The world renowned Grace Bay Club, first luxury all-suite resort in Turks and Caicos, offers guests a haven for uninterrupted relaxation. The resort, with the largest beach front access - 1100 feet, features all ocean front suites. Divided into three separate sections that caters to discerning travelers of all tastes, it includes the adults-only Hotel area with private restaurant, bar, and swimming pool; family-friendly Villas with their own restaurant, bar, and pool; and the uber-luxe Estate, with a complete set of exclusive amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, West Indies, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Grace Bay Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grace Bay Club Hotel Providenciales
- Grace Bay Hotel
- Hotel Grace Bay
- Grace Bay Club Turks And Caicos/Providenciales