This was my boyfriend and my first trip to Turks and Caicos and I am so glad we went with a smaller resort. We had an Ocean suite, which was a 950 square foot condo complete with kitchen (with dishes, silverware, pots, etc), living room, separate bedroom and 1 and a half baths. Most important was the stunning view from our balcony. What a perfect way to start (or end) the day. Coral Gardens has direct access to the beach, lounge chairs and umbrellas (with help by Jermone and David who were awesome!) and there is a place to rent snorkel gear on site. Their staff was beyond helpful--Matthew, Rahul and Carolyn stand out in particular--providing recommendations, making restaurant and taxi reservations, and providing general advice. The best memory of our trip was a secluded island getaway arranged by Carolyn. She was awesome! Coral Gardens has a fantastic restaurant, Somewhere, with a Tex-Mex feel, and the staff recognized me by my second day. Several restaurants are within walking distance--just walk down the beach to places like Mango Reef and Bay Bistro. I do suggest a taxi to get into the shopping areas, but as noted, the staff will be happy to make those arrangements or get you another mode of transportation such as bikes or scooters. I will note that Coral Gardens does not have some amenities like a spa, fitness center, and their pools are modest, but come on, we were there to get plenty of beach action and Coral Gardens has one of the best areas to snorkel around. We are already saving up for our next trip to Provo and Coral Gardens!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coral Gardens Resort is located directly on Grace Bay Beach and miles of white sand and turquoise ocean. We are directly in front of the best snorkeling reef on the island "Alexandra Marine Park". We are a deluxe Boutique Resort consisting of three unique buildings built along the beach with lush gardens and two swimming pools. The resort is directly on Grace Bay Beach, which was voted as one of the world's Top 10 beaches by Conde Nast Magazine. We have spacious and fully equipped one, two or three bedroom condo suites, as well as Garden Rooms are tastefully decorated with Italian tile flooring and muted tropical colors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and BookIt.com so you can book your Coral Gardens on Grace Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Gardens Hotel Providenciales
- Coral Gardens On Grace Bay Turks And Caicos/Providenciales